West Orange-Stark 26 Hardin-Jefferson 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

This win was ugly and nerve wrecking to watch but even with all the crap that went wrong those young men played enough to win! I don't know about all this loss speech lingo lol! Some people relate this team to years before or previous State Championships, everyone plays like a Super Bowl finalist when they have to go against the Stangs so it's no surprise that it's close! We are used to that but don't think these young men are happy either! They were upset at their play after the game and I hope this week off gives them time to reflect and move forward! We gotta lot of ball left to play! 

Props to Pomirko and the rest of the HJ Crew! They played a hell of a game! Demons95, It was nice to see the old Pomirko/Morris matchup one last time! You have raised a great young man and he's a true leader! Made some awesome plays Friday night! Shout out to Coach Mo, you have done the same as well, yalls kids have given us some great moments in local Little League and High School Ball!

8 hours ago, ThunderCat said:

This win was ugly and nerve wrecking to watch but even with all the crap that went wrong those young men played enough to win! I don't know about all this loss speech lingo lol! Some people relate this team to years before or previous State Championships, everyone plays like a Super Bowl finalist when they have to go against the Stangs so it's no surprise that it's close! We are used to that but don't think these young men are happy either! They were upset at their play after the game and I hope this week off gives them time to reflect and move forward! We gotta lot of ball left to play! 

+100

On 10/23/2017 at 11:00 AM, ThunderCat said:

Props to Pomirko and the rest of the HJ Crew! They played a hell of a game! Demons95, It was nice to see the old Pomirko/Morris matchup one last time! You have raised a great young man and he's a true leader! Made some awesome plays Friday night! Shout out to Coach Mo, you have done the same as well, yalls kids have given us some great moments in local Little League and High School Ball!

Yeah always fun. Those who know me know I was JJ. Great group of kids and I just pray that the boys stay healthy and have a good finish to their Senior years. Also pray that they have an opportunity to further their dreams at the next level. Love that WOS is on our schedule every year. It’s fun to play against the best no matter the outcome. Good luck to WOS and my HJ boys the rest of the year.