Barbers Hill 28 Dayton 26/FINAL

WOSgrad

30 minutes ago, Eagle82 said:

Good thing I'm not the coach....Everybody with those holding calls would be running gassers, the receivers would have balls in their hands all day long, yada yada yada....these wide-open dropped passes and these untimely holding calls are ridiculous!!

I heard Babers Hill has a pretty questionable coach, not sure if he has much experience at big time 5a ball.  You have a great point, and as you said, it's a good thing you aren't the coach.

37 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

That changes the landscape. BH back in the hunt.

Not really.  BH still has to play NC and Porter.  If KPark can finish the season with losses to only Crosby, NC, and Porter, they will get in with the win they already have over BH.  

11 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Not really.  BH still has to play NC and Porter.  If KPark can finish the season with losses to only Crosby, NC, and Porter, they will get in with the win they already have over BH.  

Yes it does. With the BH win, we control our own destiny. I still think you can make it with 3 district losses. 

5 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Yes it does. With the BH win, we control our own destiny. I still think you can make it with 3 district losses. 

You can make it in with 3 district losses, I agree and that's what I am saying.  But BH still has to play NC and Porter.  KPark likely will end up with only 3 losses since they beat y'all. That gets them in.  

3 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

He actually looked pretty good and has nice speed. Threw pretty well ran hard but yalls receivers have a hard time catching the ball. Otherwise he could have had some nice numbers.

He was actually the kid to take over QB a couple years ago until the Cauthin kid moved in from DP. They moved him to WR and he hasn't had many reps. That's why I said that a couple more games with reps and he's going to be dangerous. Kid is being looked at for track, he was district champ as a freshman,  not sure what he did last year, but a very good athlete.

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

You can make it in with 3 district losses, I agree and that's what I am saying.  But BH still has to play NC and Porter.  KPark likely will end up with only 3 losses since they beat y'all. That gets them in.  

I understand, but as long as we beat the rest besides NC we're in. If we didn't win tonight, we would've needed alot of help, ie. Changed the landscape.

5 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

He was actually the kid to take over QB a couple years ago until the Cauthin kid moved in from DP. They moved him to WR and he hasn't had many reps. That's why I said that a couple more games with reps and he's going to be dangerous. Kid is being looked at for track, he was district champ as a freshman,  not sure what he did last year, but a very good athlete.

I know Cameron went to BH in jr high with my kids. Must have moved to DP then moved back.

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I understand, but as long as we beat the rest besides NC we're in. If we didn't win tonight, we would've needed alot of help, ie. Changed the landscape.

You will only get in with 2 losses or 3 losses and some help from other teams. If KPark ends up with 3 losses like y'all, they get in.  Your best chances are to win out. 

The fascinating thing to me about football today, from High School to the NFL, is the number of good looking receivers (physically) that can't catch footballs.  If it was a disease, the World Health Organization would be in a panic.  It does give fans grey hair and Coaches ulcers.

Congrats to both teams on a great game.

9 minutes ago, CCRed said:

You will only get in with 2 losses or 3 losses and some help from other teams. If KPark ends up with 3 losses like y'all, they get in.  Your best chances are to win out. 

No, because BH will hold the head to head over the others.

You have Crosby, New Caney, Kingwood Park, and then BH. If BH beats the rest of the teams on the schedule with exception of NC, they go as 4th place team with zero help. Now if KP loses 3 district games, it will start getting confusing.

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

No, necause will hold the head to head over the others.

You have Crosby, New Caney, Kingwood Park, and then BH. If BH beats the rest of the teams on the schedule with exception of NC, they go as 4th place team with zero help. Now if KP loses 3 district games, it will start getting confusing.

If BH ends up tied with KPark for 4th with 3 losses each. KPark has the head to head