Vidor 42 Beaumont Ozen 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

55 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Defense was on the field for too long of a stretch between the 2nd and 3rd quarters but the offense was solid for the most part. Fawcett settling in @ QB and we have a stable of backs to choose from. I left at 35 - 7, gotta work tomorrow. Final anyone?

Is the Fawcet kid related to those from Bridge City 

These pIrates fly to the ball and HIT.  Those Ciccio twin's name was called all night and they're beasts.  

Vidor ran the ball well and block well.  Vidor was so physical on offense, that late in the game, it seemed that Ozen was running from blocks...

Ozen had success passing the ball, but Vidor's great open field tackling prevented yac yards...

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

These pIrates fly to the ball and HIT.  Those Ciccio twin's name was called all night and they're beasts.  

Vidor ran the ball well and block well.  Vidor was so physical on offense, that late in the game, it seemed that Ozen was running from blocks...

Ozen had success passing the ball, but Vidor's great open field tackling prevented yac yards...

Having seen both defenses what do you think?? Ned defense or vidor defense?

3 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

Having seen both defenses what do you think?? Ned defense or vidor defense?

Its really hard to say.  Vidor has played 2 scrub offenses.  Nederland did until they bogged down a strong Memorial offense.  I haven't seen Nederland with my own eyes, but I'd say it's a toss up at this point.  I was told that Nederland's defense was coached up and executed the game plan to a 'T'.  Vidor's defense flies to the ball with sure tackling and hard hitting and does well never slowing yac yards...  

I think Vidor will have to pass some against Nederland and can't just line up and run like they've done against Central and Ozen....

7 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Its really hard to say.  Vidor has played 2 scrub offenses.  Nederland did until they bogged down a strong Memorial offense.  I haven't seen Nederland with my own eyes, but I'd say it's a toss up at this point.  I was told that Nederland's defense was coached up and executed the game plan to a 'T'.  Vidor's defense flies to the ball with sure tackling and hard hitting and does well never slowing yac yards...  

I think Vidor will have to pass some against Nederland and can't just line up and run like they've done against Central and Ozen....

The gameplan was simple last night for Nederland: play the run and make them pass. Of course the wet field helped out a lot too, but honestly PAM didn't seem that strong on offense as last year