Best JV pitchers

I saw a WB game this season with a mammoth of a man. He made Godzilla look like Brad Pitt. Anyways, he was scheduled to start, but got called up to keep the electronic book for varsity. This kid is 6'5" and over 450 lbs!!! NO JOKE!!! I think his name was either TJ or PJ, I cant remember.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to add to the Bender Legacy.....im pretty sure there was a lot of bad blood at westbrook between him and the new pitching coach aaron meaux(who was flown in from the Marlins organization)....anyways the rift between them was one of the main reason for the bender kid to transfer over to High Island

I'll end the Benders saga with this. I just found out that he isn't even on JV. He is currently attending WB high School and was on varsity, but recently broke both legs and lost half of his brain capacity in a mental break down that caused him to attack the outfield fence. He is now in rehab down at the tip of South America.

Yall can talk all you want about whoever you want but untill you see the pitcher HF has then you havent seen anything. We have a kid on JV who throws upper 80s with a 78 hook that would buckle mickey mantle's knees. . The only reason Hes not our ace on varsity is because he just transferred here from mexico. This phenom's name is Jessie "Sit-em-down" Savoy and hes the REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen here we go again.. every time someone says something remotely decent about HF you can bet on one of those annoying Hawks to be right behind them wih one of there smart comments. Newsflash HJ Yall aint perfect. not even close.. but yeah good luck this year you guys

Benders is definately one of the most internationally known baseball players in the world. He played in Aphganistan, Taiwan, South America, and Africa this summer. He was asked to play on the first ever Anarctica team, but declined b/c of his contract with the Fightin Macabees. He is now on Buna's JV, gettin a no no every other outing. He's unbelievable!!!

Benders was fresh out of Africa this summer when he came to WB. He said the tribesman were no match for WB, and went to buner, wher he is pitching regularly. The WB pitching coach, aaron meaux, was a main factor for Bender's switch to Buna due to his biased opinion of African BB players. Bender's thirty seven children are waiting to join him from Africa once he makes it to the bigs.

i will have to agree wit HF11 HF really doesnt even get LOVE. But, about "Sit-em down" Savoy, he is prolly the best pitcher to come out of HF. He throws side-armed almost submarine. He is the REAL DEAL, now we just need to teach him some more ENGLISH.

I heard about this game... Bender through a total of 100 pitches in 4 innings giving up alot of runs... Bender did prove himself at the plate with a two out double and a solo-homer... But besides all that Bender shouldn't be suprised if he doesnt see the dirt hill for a very long time... a very poor outing from a very poor pitcher...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder