Come Clean President Trump

Fee Dee

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Drug prices have been high all of my life.  Its one of the reasons I have diligently pursued my profession so as to earn enough money to be able to provide medical care for me and my family.  I am one of those "idiots" who was taught that providing medical care for my family was my responsibility instead of the governments.  I would also suggest to you that the more a company earns, the more it can spend on research and development and, resultantly, provide more products that improve and extend the lives of the population.   I once again refer to British Petroleum, who had very deep pockets( yes, an evil and greedy energy company that folks like you contend "doesn't care about the little guy") and was able to pay out the required damages for the deepwater Horizon oil spill debacle instead of some taxpayer funded bailout.

Companies like BP also cause many people to need medications when they pollute the environment and add dangerous products to the food that we consume.

I have lived very good and provided healthcare, food, new cars, new houses, college education for my family from working with chemicals. I do believe that my health problems come from the same environment. Its just a tradeoff for money. I argue on this board because of the folks that just can't afford it. Do you believe the new coal mining jobs are healthy.

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

What's your proposal...you want to shut the refineries down?

I can assure you that if we have refineries and chemical plants, there will be accidents...so what's your solution?

All I've seen you do is whine, but I bet you drive a vehicle (or two or three) and use lots of products that contain petroleum.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I can assure you that if we have refineries and chemical plants, there will be accidents...so what's your solution?

All I've seen you do is whine, but I bet you drive a vehicle (or two or three) and use lots of products that contain petroleum.

First of all I really don't care what YOU think. Im just stating that the folks taking up for the big drug companies and big corporations because they provide jobs. making excuses for drug prices and ignoring that the drug companies are paying of politicians. i said that my chemical plant related health problems were a tradeoff for money. 

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

They have to be controlled are pollution would only be worse. Do you propose that they regulate themselves. What about the government inspecting food, airplanes and trying to ensure that people get vaccinations. want to get rid of that to. remember smog in Cali!

19 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Actually I have six vehicles and two are from the 70"s.My 70 chevy truck has a rebuilt engine but it still emits gas fumes because its doesn't have the emissions equipment that my 2016 tahoe has. My job was a lot easier 30 years ago when chemical plants and refineries could pollue more.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

I guess you don't care whether people in this situation can afford the meds with the 800% markup Lumberton Raiderfan.

Whether I care or not makes no difference, all I know is the gov Is not the answer.  The answer is getting the gov out of the way and letting those evil corporations compete.

I would rather see results, not "good intentions ".

17 hours ago, new tobie said:

Actually I have six vehicles and two are from the 70"s.My 70 chevy truck has a rebuilt engine but it still emits gas fumes because its doesn't have the emissions equipment that my 2016 tahoe has. My job was a lot easier 30 years ago when chemical plants and refineries could pollue more.

There is a river that caught on fire 13 times, because of pollution. This is one of the reasons the EPA was created.

On 6/14/2017 at 0:56 PM, stevenash said:

You are so disturbed by the "moral conduct" of Mr. Trump but yet have no problem whatsoever with Monica and all of the other  Bill Clinton dalliances while occupying the Presidential office or the Governors office.  Why is that?

On 6/14/2017 at 0:09 PM, stevenash said:

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Everybody lies. Trump is a PATHOLOGICAL liar, he lies about everything. He lies about his lies, even though they are sometimes in writing.

For some reason I expect a little more out of the president of the United States. Never witnesses such a childish lying president.  

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

For some reason I expect a little more out of the president of the United States. Never witnesses such a childish lying president.  

If you like your doctor and plan you can keep it.  Premiums will go down on average $2500.  He knew these were false when he made those statements.  Lies from your man, Obama.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

For some reason I expect a little more out of people who throw out unsubstantiated and blatantly false accusations, runs and hides when called out...only to return spouting the same old shameful rhetoric full of hate. I do like the cat quips and the kindergarten one-liner insults...makes me think of the good old days when the biggest worry in the world was what was for dinner.