Maher and the "N" Word

baddog

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

True history says otherwise. Only a Liberal imagination can be so adept at twisting facts to conform to their pre-conceived notions.

Before I leave do you have anything to say that makes sense other than your hatred for liberals.

5 minutes ago, six burg said:

Before I leave do you have anything to say that makes sense other than your hatred for liberals.

Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. I would try to dumb it down for you, but true history shows you will claim to not have time to discuss...and run and hide to your safe space...as normal. We've seen this routine before.

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. I would try to dumb it down for you, but true history shows you will claim to not have time to discuss...and run and hide to your safe space...as normal. We've seen this routine before.

go feed your cats!

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

In the words of Bernie Mac, I ain't scared of you.........

I'm not trying to make you scared...as usual you interpretation skills are based on Liberal logic that will twist facts to meet your pre-conceived and false notions. It is just laughable, but please keep posting.

47 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't know...

to be honest I use the word around 100 times a day. I'm from a different generation growing up on the west side of p.a I personally know and seen many whites refer to themselves and blacks in such way. It's million of videos you can find with all white people reference themselves that. However blacks have been fired for using the word on air and other whites I don't see how he should get a pass.

To be honest, if Hannity or Rush had said this, you and others on here would be all over this.  Deny if you want to.

Those of us who follow Bill Maher knows what kind of man he is and he is certainly NOT a racist, it what in your heart that count. I watch his show and in context, he used I was not offended. A racist would not have donated a million dollars for Obama's re-election!

12 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Those of us who follow Bill Maher knows what kind of man he is and he is certainly NOT a racist, it what in your heart that count. I watch his show and in context, he used I was not offended. A racist would not have donated a million dollars for Obama's re-election!

Unless I missed it, no one called Maher a racist.  We find it interesting that the ones here that scream that conservative talk show host are racist without ever uttering the "N" word on air, are giving this liberal idiot a pass.  Very telling

40 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

What context was it that the n word was not racist? Now we are going to have to deal with degrees of intent? What a noncommital response. My god man, make up your mind. 

22 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

So, according to this logic: I should become a lifetime member of the NAACP.  That way I can say whatever I want and can't be called a racist. Come to think of it, maybe I should join CAIR and GLAAD. Hopefully that will have me covered.