Maher and the "N" Word

baddog

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Can't believe Tobie isn't all over this true liberal sentiment.....

This is the hidden content, please

If Tobie doesn't have a problem with it, it just confirms he spews his racism toward the right.  Since Maher is a liberal arse, I'm sure Tobie has no ill feelings toward him for the use of the word.  Where is LeBron on this one?  Has it been confirmed that it was a white racist that vandalized his property, or was it a member of his own race stirring the pot?

I'm elated that the Ultra Left PC insanity has started to turn on some of the same people who have helped create this monster.  The UL loves all this whacko stuff until it points at them.  I remember Barbara Streisand's indignation when environmental whackos flew over homes, acting as "carbon footprint police", and put her home on the list.  It's okay for the masses but not them.  PC is okay to put the the Right in their place, but "we're good liberals, it doesn't affect us".  

The fact is, once you create a monster, it'll eventually become a threat to it's creator.  The atomic bomb is a good example.  

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

They should start listening to good honest christians like Rush and Hannity, Oreilly......

Wouldn't hurt :) 

Btw, saw my old boss from 40 years ago at a little get together for lunch we do.  Great guy, except liberal, lol (he's joining the Forum).  He warned me about the mainstream media way back then.  We reminisced about it.  He says he still watches most of the different news channels, including Fox. 

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

They should start listening to good honest christians like Rush and Hannity, Oreilly......

This is always your angle. Pretty pitiful if you ask me. What about Maher using the N word? Shouldn't he lose his job? A radio personality lost his job over saying the girls had nappy hair and tats. Ne xtbtime I saw those women, they had their hair fixed up nice and were wearing long sleeved shirts. Fo freqkin figure.

Answer the question nappy. Are you scared?

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The lefties always conveniently drop out when their argument gets TOO hard.

No argument on this board to hard for me. This is just a little message board dude, no one has any power here. Most people on here probably can't say what they want in person. They have to come here to let off steam.

29 minutes ago, six burg said:

No argument on this board to hard for me. This is just a little message board dude, no one has any power here. Most people on here probably can't say what they want in person. They have to come here to let off steam.

Well then, tell me what you think of Maher calling himself the "N" word. Hey, its another reason to hate Jews. You can say it on the board. No worries. If O'Reily had said it, all the libs would be calling for his head.

Here comes nappy with one of his famous "I know you are, but what am I" He won't even mention the name Maher.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Well then, tell me what you think of Maher calling himself the "N" word. Hey, its another reason to hate Jews. You can say it on the board. No worries. If O'Reily had said it, all the libs would be calling for his head.

Here comes nappy with one of his famous "I know you are, but what am I" He won't even mention the name Maher.

Not excusing Maher, but if oreilly was using the word, he would definately be using it towards a black person and would never use it towards himself.

16 minutes ago, six burg said:

Not excusing Maher, but if oreilly was using the word, he would definately be using it towards a black person and would never use it towards himself.

Yes, you are excusing him. How do you know how O'Reliey would use it. He hasn't even been accused. Libs are clairvoyant. OMG!

2 hours ago, six burg said:

Not sure what any of that has to do with anything I said.  There are those on the board that duck out of a debate if not going their way.  If you're not one of them, great.

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not sure what any of that has to do with anything I said.  There are those on the board that duck out of a debate if not going their way.  If you're not one of them, great.

No, he's definitely one of them. He has employed the "punch and run" tactic plenty of times.

3 hours ago, six burg said:

Veiled threats don't work here either.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

It is very telling that not one black or liberal poster has posted a condemnation of this on here.

I don't know...

to be honest I use the word around 100 times a day. I'm from a different generation growing up on the west side of p.a I personally know and seen many whites refer to themselves and blacks in such way. It's million of videos you can find with all white people reference themselves that. However blacks have been fired for using the word on air and other whites I don't see how he should get a pass.