Do the Dims Really Want to Impeach Trump ?

Hagar

I think the Dims are on another (following the Hillary nomination) disastrous course of action.  They've all gone to point on getting Trump impeached.  Let's see what the result could be if they're successful.

Mike Pence becomes president.  Does anyone see a positive for the Dims here?

1-  A Christian, conservative, and a republican.  Family man, and as a friend said about him, "white bread and boring".  Clean cut, photogenic, and very intelligent (hopefully not on Twitter lol).

2-  Who will the Dims have to go against him in 2020?  Hillary?  Sanders?  Warren?  Can't imagine him losing.

3-  And think about this.  When he's elected in 2020, he'll still be able to win again in 2024.  So impeach Trump, and we'll get 11 years of Pence being President.  May be a great 11 years.

Don't impeach Trump, perhaps the Dims win in 2020, or at least they'll have a chance.  Jmo

If Trump is replaced by Pence, there will suddenly be several women who will come forward ( not for political reasons, of course) to point out past sexual harrasment and their only reason for doing so will not be motivated by politics or money but to protect other women from his actions

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

If Trump is replaced by Pence, there will suddenly be several women who will come forward ( not for political reasons, of course) to point out past sexual harrasment and their only reason for doing so will not be motivated by politics or money but to protect other women from his actions

Sadly, you're probably right.  And if while they're protecting other women, they're able to put $50,000 in their bank accounts, so what.

Maybe that's why the Libs were so upset when it came out that Pence will not allow himself to be alone in a room with a woman besides his wife.  They will have to think of a whole new strategy.  Maybe he kicked a dog or something one time.  

Or bullied someone when he was in Junior High.  Dems dont care if there is impeachment or not ( and their won't be).  They and the media are causing enough hysteria that they believe they have already won the next mid term in both the house and the senate.  I guess that is a possibility.  But if they do, I would expect nothing more than a repeat of what happened after 2008 mainly because they are so arrogant and believe they are so superior that they only lose when opponents rig the election or gerrymander because, in their eyes, any sane/rational person would only support them .

The women will be paid off by Paul Ryan

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

I'll take Trump over Pence or ryan  anyway

I would think your party would agree since Trump leans more to the left than most conservatives.  If they would quit whining they could probably actually get some things done.  

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I prefer Pence. Trump is an idiot and he is very annoying. He doesnt have any self control; therefore, he is a dangerous man.

Where did you say you got your psychology degree? I'm amazed how you can perform a detailed psychological diagnosis based on information from the Huffington Post. And I'm 100% with Stevenash, please give examples of some of the activities Trump has engaged in that lead you to draw your well-thought out analysis. (Ignore that laughter you keep hearing all around you.)

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

#1 His tweets show that he doesnt have any self control. #2 He told some Russians classified information, given to the U.S. by our allies, which can cause harm to the person, or people that gathered the information. Need I say more?

Yes, you need to say a lot more. (Sorry Nash, that sentence was so spot on it needed to be asked twice.)

Please elaborate on how his tweets show that he doesn't have any self control. Someone with no self control would not be able to amass the fortune he has. There are no dead bodies piled up in his closet (unlike Hillary). He has had access to guns, knives, bats, and many other weapons all of his life, but has not lost self-control and killed or even injured someone. He uses the power of the pen (tweet), and it drives Liberals nuts because they can't control the narrative when he bypasses them. The fact that you can only muster this one item as a lame excuse to disparage the man proves you have nothing...just a bitter old soul lashing out like a spoiled child. This would be quite embarrassing for a normal person.

And Obama also gave Russians classified information. Read the article PhatMack posted on the subject, then come back on here and apologize.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Yes, you need to say a lot more. (Sorry Nash, that sentence was so spot on it needed to be asked twice.)

Please elaborate on how his tweets show that he doesn't have any self control. Someone with no self control would not be able to amass the fortune he has. There are no dead bodies piled up in his closet (unlike Hillary). He has had access to guns, knives, bats, and many other weapons all of his life, but has not lost self-control and killed or even injured someone. He uses the power of the pen (tweet), and it drives Liberals nuts because they can't control the narrative when he bypasses them. The fact that you can only muster this one item as a lame excuse to disparage the man proves you have nothing...just a bitter old soul lashing out like a spoiled child. This would be quite embarrassing for a normal person.

And Obama also gave Russians classified information. Read the article PhatMack posted on the subject, then come back on here and apologize.

Are you saying  that Sorus is a smart man because of the fortune he has?

12 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Are you saying  that Sorus is a smart man because of the fortune he has?

Wow, that's all you could muster from my post, and not even close to what I said.

Big Girl said Trump doesn't have any self-control. I responded that someone with no self-control could not amass the fortune that he has. How in the world could you read that and then make the statement you made. If must take a lot effort and mental gymnastics to read the word self-control and somehow twist and conform that to mean intelligence.

No, because the list of replacements are much worse. Trump is the cream of the crop in the Republican party obviously and Hillary in the dem party. But, at least Hillary received the Most votes. Seems as though the Republicans are the only ones that win with less votes thanks to the good ole electoral college. If Hillary would have won by electorial college only, just imagine.......

21 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

No, because the list of replacements are much worse. Trump is the cream of the crop in the Republican party obviously and Hillary in the dem party. But, at least Hillary received the Most votes. Seems as though the Republicans are the only ones that win with less votes thanks to the good ole electoral college. If Hillary would have won by electorial college only, just imagine.......

How big your celebration dance would be and how supportive you are of our voting system.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

How big your celebration dance would be and how supportive you are of our voting system.

Lmbo, your post reminds me of Comey.  Dems:. He cost us the election by bringing up Hillary's emails.  He's a puppet of the Repubs.  Lynch the horse thief.  Trump fires Comey:  Whar is going on.  Trump fired Comey?  He was such a nice guy.  So fair and honest.  Lynch Trump.