Miss USA

PhatMack19

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

LMAO, we don't even have 1000 total people in congress dude. Maybe you should introspect some research. Yes though, I do find it weird that our great country is the only democracy where you don't have to have the most votes to win. That's like Ted Cruz's senate seat going up and him getting the most votes but we give the seat to Julian Castro because you won the most counties. It's bass-ackwards but that and gerrymandering is the only thing that gives the republicans a breath of life in a country that will eventually wipe their party out.

The obvi

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

LMAO, we don't even have 1000 total people in congress dude. Maybe you should introspect some research. Yes though, I do find it weird that our great country is the only democracy where you don't have to have the most votes to win. That's like Ted Cruz's senate seat going up and him getting the most votes but we give the seat to Julian Castro because you won the most counties. It's bass-ackwards but that and gerrymandering is the only thing that gives the republicans a breath of life in a country that will eventually wipe their party out.

The congressional reference was intended to include state governments as well as fed and the numbers are  correct.  So it all happened because of gerrymandering? How on earth could those intellectually inferior Republicans figure a way to do that not once but several consecutive times?  Also, please clue me in on how one gerrymanders when it comes to governorships and the Presidency.  You , of course, are not going to mention how gerrymandering works in states such as Maryland. 

50 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

There yall go, bring in race again!!!  WOW!!

All of the idiots insulting and protesting her for not toeing the liberal line are the ones that brought race into it.  

I would think the black community would want role models like this young lady.  She's Beautiful, smart, has a good job, and she runs a place that promotes math & science for kids.  I'm not black, so what do I know.  

48 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

All of the idiots insulting and protesting her for not toeing the liberal line are the ones that brought race into it.  

I would think the black community would want role models like this young lady.  She's Beautiful, smart, has a good job, and she runs a place that promotes math & science for kids.  I'm not black, so what do I know.  

There are plenty of Black role models in our communities. You brought race into the picture. I'm just tallying  how some of you people bring up the race card, too.

58 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

There are plenty of Black role models in our communities. You brought race into the picture. I'm just tallying  how some of you people bring up the race card, too.

Kinda fun and seems effective. Lol.

Miss USA is my new token role model.

She is the very definition of a token. She not getting coverage because she's black, beautiful, smart, she getting coverage because she's have conservative values as a black. If she had answered the question in a different manner non would be saying oh she's so smart she's so this or that. No truth is she's a token to be shown around. She a role model regardless and its not her fault she's being used as a token.

but again if not for her views this thread would not exists.

LOL what if she said BLM still smart beautiful right ... but not a token so no thread.

52 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

She is the very definition of a token. She not getting coverage because she's black, beautiful, smart, she getting coverage because she's have conservative values as a black. If she had answered the question in a different manner non would be saying oh she's so smart she's so this or that. No truth is she's a token to be shown around. She a role model regardless and its not her fault she's being used as a token.

LOL what if she said BLM still smart beautiful right ... but not a token so no thread.

But she didn't and that is what is driving you insane.  It is unacceptable to you  that she not take the very positions in which you have been indoctrinated to believe are right and just.

9 minutes ago, stevenash said:

But she didn't and that is what is driving you insane.  It is unacceptable to you  that she not take the very positions in which you have been indoctrinated to believe are right and just.

I stand by what I said and I assure you nobody's personal opinions drive me insane. Like I said she's beautiful smart etc and a role model regardless.... And what exactly are my healthcare views Nash do you even know.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

She's being bashed by the left and being defended by the right, and all you get out of that is she's being used by the right as a token.

smh

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Not referring to your healthcare views but rather a composite of your social views. Declaring her and several others as tokens is, in itself, pretty revealing.

I don't no her social views other than sexism so... And I call a token a token.

Most of the past Miss USAs, if they were asked what they thought about North Korea, they would answer, " What is North Korea?" Now we have a beautiful, smart girl win, and because she is black, she is not supposed to follow anything but the liberal agenda. Wow, aren't we shallow. This is America and she can follow any agenda she wants. Liberals have to have their labels so she is a token. Why don't we just enjoy her for who she is, not what we think she should be. She can role my model anytime.

42 minutes ago, baddog said:

Most of the past Miss USAs, if they were asked what they thought about North Korea, they would answer, " What is North Korea?" Now we have a beautiful, smart girl win, and because she is black, she is not supposed to follow anything but the liberal agenda. Wow, aren't we shallow. This is America and she can follow any agenda she wants. Liberals have to have their labels so she is a token. Why don't we just enjoy her for who she is, not what we think she should be. She can role my model anytime.

Apparently a woman can do what she wants with her body but not her mind.