Refresher Course

new tobie

43 minutes ago, baddog said:

Since tobie likes to dwell on the past, I guess he approves of incidents such as this for retaliation purposes. Listen to what this scumbag says during his court appearance. Thanks Obama. You certainly encouraged this crap.

This is the hidden content, please

Nobody has encouraged more crap than the current grab um by the p. Guy

On 5/12/2017 at 5:54 AM, new tobie said:

when you guys won't to bring up BLM, Reverend Wright, Kapernick, The good Reverends, Muslims, Build that wall. Some of these folks learned from the best

This is the hidden content, please

adults fighting four little girls, and this is just one incident

"Those girls were thugs, they got what was coming to them". Isnt this what some of them always say?

22 hours ago, baddog said:

Just trying to hijack the thread. I lived through the Kennedy ordeal. I need no reminding.

Sorry about those girl's. I didn't do it.

You lived through the Kennedy years? My God based on  your posts and lack of intelligent responses, i thought you were in your 20s. I need to apologize, i didnt know i was disrespecting someone much older than me.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Still waiting on your proof about me celebrating my past, which you absolutely know nothing about.   Funny you make this type of statement, but when called out on you run and hide.  Pretty typical.

Does celebrating Independence Day count? What about Columbus day? Confedrate flag day?

56 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You lived through the Kennedy years? My God based on  your posts and lack of intelligent responses, i thought you were in your 20s. I need to apologize, i didnt know i was disrespecting someone much older than me.

I did something a lot on here can't even imagine. In fourth grade we had drills like fire drills except that we went into the school halls and sat Indian style, put our hands behind our heads and leaned forward....living in fear of a nuclear attack from the Russians through Cuba. No way you could fathom the effects that has on a 10 year old. Even during the drills we thought we were all going to die. Thank God for the best Democratic president I ever lived under. He had kajones and never backed down. Probably why he was killed, but that's just me. More than likely a mafia hit because of the ear markings but that's another story for another time.

I am willing to debate you on any topic. You may have a slight edge for medical terms but that would be where it ends. Sick of hearing about superior intelligence from people who don't know what the "C" stands for in NAACP.

Big Girl, Why do you hate America so badly? There is not a single person on this board who would say that there are some dark times in our countries history, especially with the issue of slavery. However, there is a reason America is the best country in the world. You may not have travelled abroad, but I have. i have been to many countries on many continents and I can say without a doubt, that America is the least racist country I have ever lived in or visited . America gives its citizens more opportunities than any other country I have been to. But yet, you dwell on some issues in the past and refuse to have honest conversation about issues today. Why not celebrate the progress that has been made and fight for your beliefs with an open mind. 

On May 13, 2017 at 9:00 AM, new tobie said:

No i don't condone the killing of anyone.

Is that so?   Just curious, since you don't condone killing, you didn't criticize the black Professor from Tx A&M who advocates killing white people.  Any reason why?