*Jasper 10 vs. Orangefield 3 Final/Tuesday*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Art could have been wrong at the beginning he stated that Mixon was looking for his 201 win while coaching for Jaspe,,,, but who knows :)

When did he start coaching at Jasper? 2002 ??  03 04 05 06, 101 is a lot of victories for 4 years, plus a few this year.  Could be though.  Jasper plays a lot of tournament ball.

When did he start coaching at Jasper? 2002 ??  03 04 05 06, 101 is a lot of victories for 4 years, plus a few this year.  Could be though.  Jasper plays a lot of tournament ball.

That is an impressive record and he should add a good amount of wins to that record this year.  Really glad to see that Jasper put O-Field in their place and never gave them a chance to breath!  1-0 in District Keep it rollin DAWGS!

Put OF in their place?  I've never really found OF to be an arrogant baseball team at all.  At least not when they've played our teams.  How was their outing overall?  I mean I see that Jasper took care of business, but how did the young Bobcat team look.  I was at the BC/Silsbee game and haven't really heard much about this one.

Thank you TxBaseball for saying that we are not arrogant...I don't feel that we are, we are too young to be arrogant...We had 8 or 9 hits against Reagan, he was good, but couldn't string any of them together...too many free passes and not enough defense against that line-up and you're going to give up some runs...as always we battled to the end...

That is an impressive record and he should add a good amount of wins to that record this year.  Really glad to see that Jasper put O-Field in their place and never gave them a chance to breath!  1-0 in District Keep it rollin DAWGS!

i woud like to agree with everything astrodawg07 just said......

Thank you TxBaseball for saying that we are not arrogant...I don't feel that we are, we are too young to be arrogant...We had 8 or 9 hits against Reagan, he was good, but couldn't string any of them together...too many free passes and not enough defense against that line-up and you're going to give up some runs...as always we battled to the end...

I was not saying yall are arrogant, I'm just sayin OF has no business playin w/ Jasper.  I have no problem with OF ;D

Guest OHS_1994

No you chill out mannn.  I think that its unfair that yall have to play us in football also I feel bad for yall.  Its the talent level you know ours after this year it seems ours is just superior (Please dont base your Judgement after one Game) .  Yall are the largest team in our district and you have been the doormats in all girls and guys sports so far this season.  Baseball you might finish third behind silsbee and BC if HJ doesnt beat yall.  OF has had a couple of bad seasons, we did not miss the playoff once from 89 to 2000 and we are about to get back to that.  So go ahead run your classless mouth on a program that showed nothing but respect to you guys and please just keep underacheiving in all sports like yall have this year.

No you chill out mannn.  I think that its unfair that yall have to play us in football also I feel bad for yall.  Its the talent level you know ours after this year it seems ours is just superior (Please dont base your Judgement after one Game) .  Yall are the largest team in our district and you have been the doormats in all girls and guys sports so far this season.  Baseball you might finish third behind silsbee and BC if HJ doesnt beat yall.  OF has had a couple of bad seasons, we did not miss the playoff once from 89 to 2000 and we are about to get back to that.  So go ahead run your classless mouth on a program that showed nothing but respect to you guys and please just keep underacheiving in all sports like yall have this year.

get em son get em

I was at the Jasper game.  Reagan looked to be tiring around the end of the Fourth Inning.  Orangefield has an OK team.  May not win alot of games against the bigger schools in the district this year, but look for them to be in the middle of the standings and might very well upset someone down the line.  Freshman Pitcher Jace was ok.  With a little experience and conditioning and most of these guys won't want to face him.  Will be an excellent left handed pitcher down the road. 

With that said, the Dogs' were an outstanding hitting team.  Pitching was solid.  Defense was lights out until the 4th, 5th, and 6th innings when they got a little lazy and committed a few errors.  Do this in a game with something on the line and the Dogs' will be watching the playoffs on this site.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder