*Jasper 10 vs. Orangefield 3 Final/Tuesday*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to rollback to whatever my previous Windows Media Player was. Now the webcast comes in as clear as a bell. I did this be uninstalling the current version and it prompted me to roll it back.

I had version 11, rolled it back to 10, restarted, but still get the same type error message.  Do you know which version you have?

Man Jaspers baseball games are getting just about as long as their football games , but with better endings, at least for this year :D

The Dogs will be back once they find a football coach...lol. Mixon's doing a nice job with the baseball team and it would be nice to make a run at state this year, but we'll see. Art Lay's a very good broadcaster and has been doing Jasper games forever, it seems. He's a little better with football, though...

I had version 11, rolled it back to 10, restarted, but still get the same type error message.  Do you know which version you have?

I have 10 now. I'm not sure why yours isn't working...but you better get that figured out by the end of the summer. :)

OK I relinquish my updating now,,, so that I can run back and fouth to the TV to watch ECW wrestling ;D ;D

Boooooring. Art Lay just said it was in the mid-50's down there. It reached 72 here in Seattle on the most beautiful day of the year so far.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23