Taylor Hart up to bat

Bobcat pitcher is throwing a lot of pitches

base hit two runs score

runners on 1st and 2nd 

stolen base runners on 1st and 3rd

base hit runner scores 4-0 jasper  2outs

yeah I am on KJAS web cast

Here is the exact message I am getting. 

"Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted."

I clicked on "help" and got this:

"You've encountered error message C00D1197 while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue.

Cannot find the file

Windows Media Player cannot find the file. You might encounter this error message for one of the following reasons:

You are trying to use a file in the Windows Media Player library, but the Player cannot find the file. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted from your computer.

You are trying to use a file that is stored on another computer, but you are not connected to a local area network (LAN) or to the Internet. Connect to the network or Internet, and then try again.

You entered a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) in the Open URL dialog box, but the path is not valid. Verify that the file name is spelled correctly and that the path to the file is correct.

You clicked a link on a Web page, but the link is not valid.

You are trying to use a file that is stored on a server, but the server is not available (for example, the server is busy or not online).

You are trying to use a file that is stored on a server, but some network protocols in the Player are not enabled. Enable all network protocols, and then try again.

You are trying to use a file that is stored on another computer, but the proxy server settings for the Player are not configured properly. Verify that your proxy settings are correct."

-----------

I have never before had any trouble getting KJAS on the web.  Anyone have any ideas what has gone wrong?  I am clicking on the KJAS "On Air" button and then getting the foregoing messages.

Thanks.

Jasper up

Bobcat error safe at 1st

parsons batting....battting 480

wild pitch runner to 2nd

base hit runners on 1st and 3rd

this pitcher is thowing a whole lot of pitches so far

base hit to left field

7-0 Jasper top of the fouth

wow thats one heck of a error msg....let me think here

ground out runners on 2nd and 3rd

1 out

ground out

2 out

wild pitch runner on 3rd scores runner on 2nd moves to 3rd

walk

runner on 3rd and 1st

base hit runners scores  runner out going to 3rd

7-0 Jasper top of the 4th  long game already

Broadcaster, are you getting this game over the air, or the web?  I am trying to connect to KJAS and I am getting a "failure to find file" message.

I had to rollback to whatever my previous Windows Media Player was. Now the webcast comes in as clear as a bell. I did this be uninstalling the current version and it prompted me to roll it back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami