House Intelligence Chairman Said Trump Transition Team Was Surveilled

LumRaiderFan

I've repeatedly said, Comey can only speak for the FBI.  He has no idea if the Secret Service, or any of the 16 of our Govt intelligence agencies might have spied on Trump or his people.  A fact that all the media, including Fox, seems to forget.  I'll bet we haven't heard the last of this fiasco.

This is the hidden content, please

15 hours ago, baddog said:

I posted this under Trump makes stuff up, but maybe it deserves its own thread.

Lol, I posted a whole new thread on it last night.  Well, our heart was in the right place.  Thought I'd add this reminder.

PS;  I'll see if I can get mine deleted.

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

I've repeatedly said, Comey can only speak for the FBI.  He has no idea if the Secret Service, or any of the 16 of our Govt intelligence agencies might have spied on Trump or his people.  A fact that all the media, including Fox, seems to forget.  I'll bet we haven't heard the last of this fiasco.

Shiff is yet another in a long list of crybabies.....wahhhhhh

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But I thought you were SURE  he was lying.

It probably won't be the last thing you're wrong about him on.

Come on...man up and apologize to your President. 

Obama didn't order any wiretaps like he claimed.  Walmart voters crack me up.  They think they understand stuff

12 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Obama didn't order any wiretaps like he claimed.  Walmart voters crack me up.  They think they understand stuff

Enough of the semantics. Let's assume for a second that Trump was indeed surveilled(that looks quite possible). You can rest assured that falls in Obama's lap. Now, Obama's people are smart enough to do things in a manner to allow plausible deniability. But, this would not have happened without someone in the Obama administration approving it. 

8 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

Enough of the semantics. Let's assume for a second that Trump was indeed surveilled(that looks quite possible). You can rest assured that falls in Obama's lap. Now, Obama's people are smart enough to do things in a manner to allow plausible deniability. But, this would not have happened without someone in the Obama administration approving it. 

Assume

trump 

surveillance 

no evidence that that trump was monitored.   Are there recordings of trump?   No.    Enough semantics 

Yes. i stand by all three of those statements. With the recent report from Nunes and the previously leaked conversations, I think it is safe to assume that Trump admin were surveilled. I make no distinction in surveilling Trump or his chief advisors. Now, the reason of why they were surveilled is what is in question. Were they being probed in a criminal investigation, were they communicating with someone involved in a criminal investigation, or were they being surveilled for political motives. This, we shall see.

4 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

Yes. i stand by all three of those statements. With the recent report from Nunes and the previously leaked conversations, I think it is safe to assume that Trump admin were surveilled. I make no distinction in surveilling Trump or his chief advisors. Now, the reason of why they were surveilled is what is in question. Were they being probed in a criminal investigation, were they communicating with someone involved in a criminal investigation, or were they being surveilled for political motives. This, we shall see.

Fair enough