Trump's Tax Return

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Come on lefties, let's hear it.  That's right, you can't stand facts.

I don't see the big deal about making his tax return public. If he was delinquent in paying taxes, the IRS would have already crawled up inside his .... Wait a minute. He could be on that special non prosecutory list with Sharpton.

3 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL!! 2005!!! Who sent that to the media, Trump? The investigation, Russia vs Trump ties need to be investigated. 

Trump should have his new taxes available sometime this year as a well. I hope he releases those to ease my mind a little. 

He also has a valid birth certificate. Lmao

46 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL!! 2005!!! Who sent that to the media, Trump? The investigation, Russia vs Trump ties need to be investigated. 

Trump should have his new taxes available sometime this year as a well. I hope he releases those to ease my mind a little. 

Ease your mind???...LOL.

So, libs really do fret over crap like this that has absolutely no impact on their own lives...lol.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

I watched it 1 time on election night and it was glorious.  Grown adults were losing it on live TV.  

I did the same thing. Now, we don't have to turn on one of those channels to see grown adults throwing childish temper tantrums and constantly spouting hypocritical statements and flat out lies. We can see it everywhere...even on this little website. There are a few on here that have lost all sense of shame.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Oh, I wonder what excuse he will use not to show his current taxes. An extention? We will wait. 

I agree. Why didnt he release his most current tax returns. It is great that he paid taxes in 2005. Didnt he say in a debate that he hadnt paid taxes in close to 20 years or something close to that? He also said if Hilliary had a problem with it she shouldve changed the law.

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I agree. Why didnt he release his most current tax returns. It is great that he paid taxes in 2005. Didnt he say in a debate that he hadnt paid taxes in close to 20 years or something close to that? He also said if Hilliary had a problem with it she shouldve changed the law.

Why didn't Obama, Hillary and Bernie pay their fair share? We learned that Trump paid a much higher tax rate than all three of these leachers...so why aren't they paying their fair share? I bet the tax rate you paid was substantially lower than Trump's, so why are you not paying your fair share? You bunch of leachers.

That thunderous sound that is causing your ears to ring is reality crashing all around you.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Why didn't Obama, Hillary and Bernie pay their fair share? We learned that Trump paid a much higher tax rate than all three of these leachers...so why aren't they paying their fair share? I bet the tax rate you paid was substantially lower than Trump's, so why are you not paying your fair share? You bunch of leachers.

That thunderous sound that is causing your ears to ring is reality crashing all around you.

They have no clue what this is.