Trump's Tax Return

PhatMack19

I initially didn't like Trump for two reasons: I was highly skeptical about his Republican leanings and I hated his childish name-calling. Since he was elected he has appointed very Conservative appointees, so that has eased my mind somewhat...although he still seems to hold the idea that government is the answer to problems. But the thing I hated the most has shockingly turned out to be his best asset. Liberals have gotten away with unscrupulous personal attacks against the Right for the last 20 years or so, and the Right has refused to respond it kind...i.e. taking the high road. This cost Romney the election. Many GOP politicians have bowed to Liberal ideology in an effort to prevent being branded by Liberals. Finally, we now have a politician that doesn't take that crap, and if fact, employs the same tactics. Liberals have disgusted me for many years, but I always thought the best way to handle such childishness was to take the high road. Trump has turned that on it's ear and has the Liberals showing their true colors. Taking the high road would have never accomplished this feat. I therefore salute, and even employ myself, the low road when dealing with Liberals. Maybe the Democrats will rid themselves of the scum and take back their party before long, and then we can go back to civil disagreements. Until then, I gladly join Trump in his unsavory strategy of fighting Liberals in their own disgusting manner.

14 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

This is the hidden content, please

Wow! How unconstitutional can this be? And they wonder why America has turned against them. 

That's convenient.  I guess Trump is the only one that has to follow the laws they create.  Kinda reminds me of that health insurance deal the last president passed then opted out of.

"New Jersey Assembly Republican Leader Jon Bramnick sought on the floor to amend the bill to require state lawmakers to also disclose their taxes but was blocked by Democrats"