Which team and player are you looking forward to seeing at state?

I'm not going, but I would love to see Lipan. That starting lineup is ridiculous and sounds more like the lineup for some prep school rather than a tiny 1A. Its hard to imagine a school that small being so stacked with size. And it sounds like those boys live and breathe basketball..... Those small schools that live and breathe the game are fun to watch, and are usually good enough that they could compete for the 2A or 3A title. 

34 minutes ago, Gregg Popovich said:

I'm not going, but I would love to see Lipan. That starting lineup is ridiculous and sounds more like the lineup for some prep school rather than a tiny 1A. Its hard to imagine a school that small being so stacked with size. And it sounds like those boys live and breathe basketball..... Those small schools that live and breathe the game are fun to watch, and are usually good enough that they could compete for the 2A or 3A title. 

They beat Argyle this season, so possibly even could compete at a high level in 4A.

Cy Falls and Silsbee for me too.  I had never paid attention to Cy Falls until i saw that game highlight of Andrew Nguyen putting down that spin move in the open court.  Very nice move.  He has some nice highlights: handles, rangy outside shot, moves to the bucket, nice passes and assists, uniqueness.  High light videos can be tricky though.  Is he very good because he's very good?  Or does he stand out because he is good and unique?  I don't know.  Touchy subject.  As far as i can tell he has a good balanced game and should do well now, and at the next level.   Maybe even the level after that.  A good, rangy jump shot will take you a long ways these days.  He has some talented team mates as well.