Say it aint so

Big girl

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

What does this have to do with anything?

Why should Trump mention stopped crimes? 

It implies that Trump has said that only certain groups commit crime. If anyone can find any such accusation, even by stretching some beliefs, please post it. I have yet to see where Trump or anyone else has said anything that can even be construed as only Muslims commit terror acts, only minorities commit crimes or anything similar. 

This is a standard straw man argument. 

This belief that Trump should somehow comment likely comes from the Obama practice of routinely mentioning local incidents for political gain. No, the president does not need to be the Town Crier proclaiming every local incident. That is the business of local and national news. 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

You guys wanted President Obama to comment. What is the difference.

I have never seen anyone on the right wanting Obama to comment on local incidents. 

It was mentioned many times that when something went national like riots, that he step in on the nations scene and ask for calm. 

I haven't seen any riots over your two examples. Maybe you can show me those news reports. I will call on Trump to make a statement to end the riots. 

34 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What are you going to do? Beat me up. Lol

No, my mother is the salt of the earth. She would hug you and forgive you. She was Worthy Matron of the State of Texas. If you don't know what the "C" in NAACP is, then there is no need to explain this. Plus, I have never attacked your family.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

No, my mother is the salt of the earth. She would hug you and forgive you. She was Worthy Matron of the State of Texas. If you don't know what the "C" in NAACP is, then there is no need to explain this. Plus, I have never attacked your family.

All the left knows is to attack anything related to the right.  They are deplorable!!

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Hypocrisy 

Liar!

TVC debunked this a few posts up. Did you skip over it, or did you read it and failed to comprehend? If you read it and don't agree, at least you could do is make a counter point. (I laughed at myself as I was typing that last sentence.) Must be nice living in a world where you can pick and choose your own set of facts to create an alternative reality. That skill must be obtained from days upon days of safe space deprecation.