And The Supreme Court Nominee Is...

Reagan

This is the hidden content, please

One of many reasons the Dems don't like him...his Mom. (as if they needed a real one)

From the article:

Anne Gorsuch Burford was Ronald Reagan’s choice to head the Environmental Protection Agency. Gorsuch cut the budget of the EPA by 

and got rid of a number of staffers.

43 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Protesters bought and paid for!  They all must now know what it feels like to be a prostitute.

Trump may be outsmarting Soros

from the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) indicates that Donald Trump took steps last week to outmaneuver nonprofit organizations, leaving them unable to officially campaign against him over the next few years of his Presidency.

Filed on January 20th, 2017, the letter states that, while not an official announcement for reelection, Donald Trump has filed an FEC Form 2 in order to "ensure compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act." This is an unprecedented, although legal, move for the President to make. Barack Obama did not file for his 2012 re-election bid until April 2011. Having filed (even if not formally announcing a bid) as a candidate, Trump would be able to coordinate with PACs and other similar organizations.

More importantly, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations would no longer be able to engage in "political speech" which could theoretically affect the results of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election without running the risk of losing their nonprofit status. The move effectively bars interest groups from creating nonprofits which they could funnel money into for the purposes of opposing Trump's initiatives. This will likely create chaos for political opponents of Trump such as 
, who has sunk significant amounts of money into various nonprofit groups with the intent of opposing Trump's government.

21 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trump may be outsmarting Soros

from the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) indicates that Donald Trump took steps last week to outmaneuver nonprofit organizations, leaving them unable to officially campaign against him over the next few years of his Presidency.

Filed on January 20th, 2017, the letter states that, while not an official announcement for reelection, Donald Trump has filed an FEC Form 2 in order to "ensure compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act." This is an unprecedented, although legal, move for the President to make. Barack Obama did not file for his 2012 re-election bid until April 2011. Having filed (even if not formally announcing a bid) as a candidate, Trump would be able to coordinate with PACs and other similar organizations.

More importantly, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations would no longer be able to engage in "political speech" which could theoretically affect the results of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election without running the risk of losing their nonprofit status. The move effectively bars interest groups from creating nonprofits which they could funnel money into for the purposes of opposing Trump's initiatives. This will likely create chaos for political opponents of Trump such as 
, who has sunk significant amounts of money into various nonprofit groups with the intent of opposing Trump's government.

Great move. Soros should already be in jail.

Nancy Pelosi is hilarious. She said that if you "eat, drink or take medicine", this guy is bad. 

Yeah, I heard that in some of his decisions Gorsuch banned water, food of any kind and that any medical procedure was a crime. 

The Dems are literally coming apart at the seams....... 

3 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Nancy Pelosi is hilarious. She said that if you "eat, drink or take medicine", this guy is bad. 

Yeah, I heard that in some of his decisions Gorsuch banned water, food of any kind and that any medical procedure was a crime. 

The Dems are literally coming apart at the seams....... 

You forgot "breathe air"

If approved Gorsuch may gas the whole country or something.

Not in the mainstream?  Does Pelosi think Sotomayer, or Kagan are in the mainstream?  

I like what Gosuch said in his acceptance speech.  "That Judges should make decisions based on the Law, not their personal opinion or agenda.  Show me a Judge who likes all his/her decisions, and I'll show you a bad Judge".  Paraphrased, but close.

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Not in the mainstream?  Does Pelosi think Sotomayer, or Kagan are in the mainstream?  

I like what Gosuch said in his acceptance speech.  "That Judges should make decisions based on the Law, not their personal opinion or agenda.  Show me a Judge who likes all his/her decisions, and I'll show you a bad Judge".  Paraphrased, but close.

Pelosi lives within her own mainstream...San Francisco is normal, everyone else is weird. 

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Sotomayor and Kagan were put there by obama just to do exactly what obama wanted.  I'd have to check, but I bet they have sided with obama close to, if not at, 100%.

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

Sotomayor and Kagan were put there by obama just to do exactly what obama wanted.  I'd have to check, but I bet they have sided with obama close to, if not at, 100%.

Sure they have.  If they've even read the Constitution, they didn't recognize the wisdom and thought that went into that outstanding document.  It means nothing to them.  Those two, and Ginsburg, never take the Constitution into consideration when making a decision.  Their decisions are based on their liberal education and their own ideology.