More Black Babies Aborted Than Born In New York City!

Reagan

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:38 PM, Kountzer said:

Conservatives are not pro life, they are pro contraception.  Once the baby is born they could care less about the life of the child or the mother.

sounds like you must be the child of a mother who wasn't taken care of by the government......if so blame the absent father.  Or would you have rather your mother abort?

Its very simple.....don't have sex.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

My mom was a school teacher.  My step dad, who married my mom when I was 5 or 6, was a santa fe railroad brakeman.  We weren't rich, but far from poor.  Didn't have to beg some bigoted buffoon like you for jack.

Do you know 5GallonBucket?  If the answer is no, you have no clue if he is a bigoted buffoon.  Sounds like you're profiling.

12 hours ago, Kountzer said:

My mom was a school teacher.  My step dad, who married my mom when I was 5 or 6, was a santa fe railroad brakeman.  We weren't rich, but far from poor.  Didn't have to beg some bigoted buffoon like you for jack.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:38 PM, Kountzer said:

Conservatives are not pro life, they are pro contraception.  Once the baby is born they could care less about the life of the child or the mother.

Calm your nerves

Then why do you make this statement? 

Is it because conservatives believe that parents should take care of their own kids.  Conservatives believe in being responsible for one self and family.

Tell me this do you believe in murdering unborn babies? Do you believe in stopping that heartbeat?  Do you believe in selling infant organs on the black market?

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Calm your nerves

Then why do you make this statement? 

Is it because conservatives believe that parents should take care of their own kids.  Conservatives believe in being responsible for one self and family.

Tell me this do you believe in murdering unborn babies? Do you believe in stopping that heartbeat?  Do you believe in selling infant organs on the black market?

This is hard for some to understand...

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, baddog said:

I always wonder who those babies could have become. What could they have invented? What new discoveries could they have made? What kind of leaders they could have become?

The answer is none of the above.

the majority of them would've ended up on handouts and costing us tax money, and you'd be griping about having to pay for their handouts instead of griping about them being aborted.  Just saying...

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

the majority of them would've ended up on handouts and costing us tax money, and you'd be griping about having to pay for their handouts instead of griping about them being aborted.  Just saying...

Man, not much faith in what humans can achieve.  Typical, though. Liberals say you can't do anything without government's help.  Conservative say people can achieve anything they are willing to work for.  Which one's more compassionate?  The side that leaves you alone?  Or the side that says you aren't worth anything therefore you need constant government help?

11 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Man, not much faith in what humans can achieve.  Typical, though. Liberals say you can't do anything without government's help.  Conservative say people can achieve anything they are willing to work for.  Which one's more compassionate?  The side that leaves you alone?  Or the side that says you aren't worth anything therefore you need constant government help?

faith doesn't have anything to do with it.  I, along with anyone who has any common sense at all, can see what happens to the majority of unwanted babies born into bad situations to poor, single mothers.  yes, there are certainly exceptions, but those are exceptions, not the rule.  I work with this segment of the population.  I see it every day.  If a single 17-year-old has a kid, that kid is going straight onto Medicaid, and will be there for 18 years.  The mother will also likely get on Medicaid, as there's a good chance she won't finish high school, and if she does, it's very unlikely she'll go to college .  Now the taxpayers are footing the bill for two people on Medicaid, for WIC, for the hospital bill from having the kid, low-income housing, etc for TWO DECADES.  And if we're REALLY lucky, the kid won't grow up and do the same thing.  And regardless of what the far right says, the babies that they're marching to save turn into the kids that they gripe about supporting through tax dollars.

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

faith doesn't have anything to do with it.  I, along with anyone who has any common sense at all, can see what happens to the majority of unwanted babies born into bad situations to poor, single mothers.  yes, there are certainly exceptions, but those are exceptions, not the rule.  I work with this segment of the population.  I see it every day.  If a single 17-year-old has a kid, that kid is going straight onto Medicaid, and will be there for 18 years.  The mother will also likely get on Medicaid, as there's a good chance she won't finish high school, and if she does, it's very unlikely she'll go to college .  Now the taxpayers are footing the bill for two people on Medicaid, for WIC, for the hospital bill from having the kid, low-income housing, etc for TWO DECADES.  And if we're REALLY lucky, the kid won't grow up and do the same thing.  And regardless of what the far right says, the babies that they're marching to save turn into the kids that they gripe about supporting through tax dollars.

You make some great points. Either way, abortion will remain legal and we will still be paying high taxes to compensate those who are on handouts. In a perfect world, would you rather pay higher taxes for said handouts and have abortion illegal. OR, would you rather have lower taxes due to no having to pay for handouts, and abortion be legal. It is a hypothetical. I know neither will happen.

10 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

How about making the daddy responsible? The mommy doesn't know who he is?.....sterilize. So do you support exterminating those who are already a burden, since exterminating them before seems to be no problem.

18 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Your solution?

If the left is ok with murdering babies then give this some thought:

If there is a species that becomes over populated what happens....increase in diseases, decimates area of resources, birth abnormalities, etc.  The reason we have hunting seasons to keep species in check.

Maybe we need a good culling.....I mean the left are ok with it.  

16 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

If the left is ok with murdering babies then give this some thought:

If there is a species that becomes over populated what happens....increase in diseases, decimates area of resources, birth abnormalities, etc.  The reason we have hunting seasons to keep species in check.

Maybe we need a good culling.....I mean the left are ok with it.  

Survival of the Fittest or at the very least Survival of the Competency to Keep Yourself Afloat