West Hardin vs. Martin's Mill Predictions?

Guest JCfan

Yeah, they were nice folks and their shirts with scripture were neat.

Good to know God loves us all. I pray HE continues to protect and bless both teams and they both play to the best of their ability so that the best team will win. I know that is what bballchick was getting at.

I do believe WH is the better all around team, but we have to play quick on defense and smart against that tough man D that they play. Not much room for turnovers and missed free throws.

I really think WH by 4.

Go Oilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a prediction, but I will be praying for each of the Oilers (coaches included) that God will grant them the ability to play tomorrow's game to their fullest potential with all of the talent, skill and abilities that He has given them. 

Once again bballchick well said! Ill be praying for the players and the coaches, especially coach Fuller, with you!

NO PREDICTIONS just firm support for my boys!!  I know they can do this!  It's going to be tough, just like today, but I know that they can bring the A game and win! 

[move]GO OILERS....IT'S YOUR TIME[/move]

I don't have a prediction, but I will be praying for each of the Oilers (coaches included) that God will grant them the ability to play tomorrow's game to their fullest potential with all of the talent, skill and abilities that He has given them. 

I'll be praying with you (and for you and baby Kate.)  I want this for these boys so much.  It's their time and they've worked so hard!

BTW...you should have seen Kent jump today!  I think he could take Jared on the jump! LOL ;D  I teased him about it after the game but then they showed it on Channel 12 news!  And they say white boys can't jump!   ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder