Kerry defends US role in UN's Israel censure amid backlash

LumRaiderFan

2 hours ago, 77 said:

Obama is on the side of islam and Hamas which is terrorist , this move shows it and just making things worse for Trump. 

With absolutely nothing to lose with his political career over and Hillary's election is toast,  Obama is now showing his true colors. 

Look for another flurry of action trying to undermine the country for the future and to deny anyone else ability to undo it. 

As goofy as Joe Biden is, he's a genius compared to John Kerry, or Obama.  Now that I think on it. Obama, Kerry, and Hillary are comparable to Larry, Moe and Curly. 

And my apologies to the last three gentleman, who were famous actors, for tarnishing their reputations with that comparison.  

2 hours ago, 77 said:

I dont agree I think they have an agenda and will do what it takes to see it through!

Oh, I agree.  But their agenda is so alien (stupid/ridiculous) to 50% of us.  And again, 50% of us see when they Put things into motion - and realize what they're doing, but they think we don't.  Like a Three Stooges movie.  Saddest thing, 50% don't know, or don't care.  It's like old Abe said, you can't fool ALL the people ALL the time.  The reason they're so successful, there is to many of the, you can fool SOME of the people ALL the time, folks now.  A result of our wonderful educational system.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Obama and his mouthpiece Kerry are both out of their minds. To tell a country that they can be a Jewish state or a democratic state but can't be a democratic Jewish state is crazy. 

Talk about arrogance............ 

Arrogance or ignorance?  I can't help but wonder.  Perhaps both?  Their actions are so alien to my simple mind.  

5 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Obama and his mouthpiece Kerry are both out of their minds. To tell a country that they can be a Jewish state or a democratic state but can't be a democratic Jewish state is crazy. 

Talk about arrogance............ 

We have the uninformed voters to thank for two terms of this dumbarse.  Come on Jan 20th before this idiot does anything else.

On 12/28/2016 at 0:04 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Nobody is more ready for Jan 20 than Israel.

Israel is our most important ally in that region of the world, but we just can't go along with everything Israel does and alienate other Muslim friends in the region.  Israel needs U.S. backing and they may not like the current position we're taking, but they're not defecting from our camp...ever.  If Israel needs 10,000 state of the art fighter jets to help protect them, who ya gonna call baby?

4 hours ago, Remmus said:

Israel is our most important ally in that region of the world, but we just can't go along with everything Israel does and alienate other Muslim friends in the region.  Israel needs U.S. backing and they may not like the current position we're taking, but they're not defecting from our camp...ever.  If Israel needs 10,000 state of the art fighter jets to help protect them, who ya gonna call baby?

As well as we better not alienate ourselves to Israel.  They don't need us as much as we need them.  They have all they need in the Man upstairs.

12 hours ago, Remmus said:

Now they can call on the Trump administration, which is why I made the comment that they are waiting on Jan 20th.

This administration has been no friend to Israel, and this last move with the pathetic un shows it.

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

As well as we better not alienate ourselves to Israel.  They don't need us as much as we need them.  They have all they need in the Man upstairs.

Well said sir.  Ultimately He is in control.  Lets not forget that Muslims pray to the same God ...they just focus on Mohammed who we know prophesied the coming of Jesus Christ.  Not sure if God is picking sides like the U.S. does.

In terms of "man" here on earth, Israel needs us more than we need them everday of the week.  Israel gets to play bully because of US backing.  If all Muslim countries in the region turned on Israel do you think Israel would exist without the US?  Putin would probably supply the arms to terrorist.

19 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Well said sir.  Ultimately He is in control.  Lets not forget that Muslims pray to the same God ...they just focus on Mohammed who we know prophesied the coming of Jesus Christ.  Not sure if God is picking sides like the U.S. does.

In terms of "man" here on earth, Israel needs us more than we need them everday of the week.  Israel gets to play bully because of US backing.  If all Muslim countries in the region turned on Israel do you think Israel would exist without the US?  Putin would probably supply the arms to terrorist.

God has never failed Israel, and he is not about to start to now. If they know what's best, the Muslims should let Israel be.  This is why it was a stupid thing the UN and dumbarse just pulled.  I don't think the God I pray to promotes jihad, as the Muslims claim theirs does.  So I have to disagree with you that we all pray to the same God.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

God has never failed Israel, and he is not about to start to now. If they know what's best, the Muslims should let Israel be.  This is why it was a stupid thing the UN and dumbarse just pulled.  I don't think the God I pray to promotes jihad, as the Muslims claim theirs does.  So I have to disagree with you that we all pray to the same God.

Yes, God has always been faithful to Israel.  

Every religion has its nut jobs ...even we Christians.  We had our own Jihad's of sorts around the world.  If Christians only followed the old testament, we'd be doing some of the same crazy -ish the radical Muslims are currently doing.  The Bible tells us that people of the middle east are the decedents of Ismael, son of Abraham.  That lineage has a fighting spirit.  The question is, what can we do to help heal it.