Russians hacked

Big girl

So what if the Russians leaked truthful information about Hillary and the DNC. If someone sent you photos of your husband sleeping with another woman, are you going to focus on the person who took the photos? No one has questioned the authenticity of the leaked emails, so why are Liberals so outraged about the source? Why are Liberals all of a sudden outraged now when Russia has been hacking our government for years. Where was Obama's outrage then?

Do Liberals think it is immoral for a foreign government to try to influence the outcome of an election. If so, you should be outraged with Obama and demand an investigation. Obama's fake outrage now shows clearly his immoral hypocrisy. He was not so concerned with trying to influence Israel's election.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

BigGirl, you are using an organization that is funded by a left-wing UN-American named George Soros.  That right there ought to give you pause.  Or -- did you not know that??  Or -- do you care?? Anyway, I heard Julian Assange yesterday say it was NOT Russia that did the hacking.  So, what say you?

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

BigGirl, you are using an organization that is funded by a left-wing UN-American named George Soros.  That right there ought to give you pause.  Or -- did you not know that??  Or -- do you care?? Anyway, I heard Julian Assange yesterday say it was NOT Russia that did the hacking.  So, what say you?

She will require a better source than the source.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Dont you guys believe fox news?

I've heard different positions on Fox News. The great thing about them is that they have many different opinions. They don't walk in lockstep like the sheeple on the Liberal networks.

Are you outraged at Obama for trying to influence the Israeli elections? I bet you run and hide from this question like you always do.

From todays Wall Street Journal; "Russian hackers tried to penetrate the computer networks of the Republican National Committee, using the same techniques that allowed them to infiltrate its Democratic counterpart, according to U.S. officials who have been briefed on the attempted intrusion."

For years I have been told that the left was so much more sophisticated and enlightened when it came to technology and it was a key ingredient in the Obama election victories.   Hmmmmm.

10 hours ago, baddog said:

I still can't believe BG posted an article from Fox News. Only when it fits huh?

I still can't believe BG posted an article from Fox News. Only when it fits huh?

Because YOU GUYS trust Fox News. Dont shoot the messenger.

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

Because YOU GUYS trust Fox News. Dont shoot the messenger.

BG. Listen to this video and list the inaccuracies. Please tell me how your boy Obama can say there was No Evidence of vote tampering from the Russians, yet the left still carries the flags that say "Russian Hacked"?