Russians hacked

Big girl

On 12/17/2016 at 5:36 PM, BS Wildcats said:

She will not answer any question posed to her.  I have been asking her if she thinks abortion is murder.  She has avoided that one like the plague.

Liar. Abortion is murder. You should be ashamed of yourself. When have you asked me that? You cant be pro-life and agree with cuts to programs that sustain life. You guys are not pro- life. Smh

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Liar. Abortion is murder. You should be ashamed of yourself. When have you asked me that? You cant be pro-life and agree with cuts to programs that sustain life. You guys are not pro- life. Smh

Who are you calling a liar? You have been asked multiple times and you have refused to answer. I have also asked you many times to answer this question:

Since you seem to be outraged at Putin for trying to influence the American elections, are you also outraged at Obama for trying to influence the Israeli elections? I've posed this question to you multiple times on this thread but you have refused to answer...is this not truthful?

26 minutes ago, Big girl said:

On 12/15/2016 at 7:10 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Do you agree that murder is ok?  By condoning abortion, you must.  I don't know why you avoid the question.

32 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So as long as there are programs in place to take care of the love child, then everything is ok, otherwise we abort?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

More than once I have asked you that.  So be careful of who you call a liar.  If you agree that abortion is murder, then how in the hell do you condone it?