WOS 35-12 against Katy Cinco Ranch

WOS 28-21 against Denton Ryan

WOS 28-19 against Highland Park

WOS 31-17 against Temple 

WOS 35-27 against Richmond Foster

WOS 35-12 against Calallen

AND THE ONE THAT COUNTS

WOS 38-17 against Sweetwater

After what I saw against Navarro ( a game hat should have been in the 70's +)  I am convinced

this is according to Calprep...and yes they take classification into consideration. USA TODAY has WOS at #7 in the state regardless of classification. If you think that a team can drop 70 (21 called back)  in a state semi-final game against a team that is undefeated can't hang in upper classification then you don't watch enough football. 

the cowboys stuff??? really

Going to the Steele game in a few minutes so I'll get a first hand look...

I don't just look at the name on the jersey and say "well wwe would lose that one." and I'm curious, what evidence do you have that they couldn't pull these games off other than classification and tradition?

2 minutes ago, Brobie said:

Crack kills.......and we will never find out, forget Calprep what does Txprep say ??? I could win a lot of $$$ off Calprep

Really?? who did they pick that you would've won money on? Again..no argument just a bunch of smoke and mirrors. You haven't made one direct argument...not one, other than "I don't believe it, no way that could happen, but they're 6a..." on and on and on

So your prediction rate has been above 80% on the year for ALL of United States football?...lmbo!!

Good point.....I  did say upset and lost no $$$. You should bet Calprep all year and you would be filthy rich. And I did sleep very well last night, and no I don't think Nav Gero. could play within 5 td's of either Katy or Allen......just sayin jmo and I am not alone....I promise !!! and good luck WOS this week 

just got back from the Steele game. Very good team!!! A couple of things. I don't know who Cinco Ranch beat but they looked so over matched. Speed wise WOS would have that by a good margin over Steele. Steele defensive line is stout an they win that battle. QB edge goes to Jack Dallas...it's not even remotely close. The QB did not like contact and couldn't throw to be honest. It looks like they have faith in him to just manage the offense. Defensively they are long, lanky dudes in the secondary. Steele runs about 3 plays to be honest...zone read out of different formations...treating the QB like Vince Young at UT. Screens and bubble passes would slow down Steele's rush...no running up the middle. 

Overall I can see why WOS "might" be favored...but Steele would keep throwing fresh legs at WOS. The speed WOS has would be a shock to them I think coming out of that region...honest assesment

I have seen these "simulations" with some touting them and others deriding them. 

To me these do not matter.  They are not for true predictive purpose but to get people talking about hypothetical (you could go almost as far as to say "mythical") match ups.  And in that respect, props to calpreps for at least on this forum they have certainly achieved their goal.

But again, it doesn't matter.  To be called a champion, WO-S will not have to beat The Woodlands, Lake Travis, De Soto or any school other than Sweetwater.  That is the only school which Cornel Thompson and the Mustang players are concerned about and the only one most Mustang fans are concerned about.

On December 10, 2016 at 5:10 PM, 3rdone said:

82% prediction rate...I'll take those odds

82% prediction rate doesn't do much for me when combined with a list of 12 or so games that won't be played.  I don't doubt if they played all 13 opponents they'd win a few games.  But I'd be pretty impressed if they sniffed .500.  They're an incredible team, easily the best team in the state 4A and down, and I think capable of a top-10 5A ranking, but these projections are pretty generous.