Silsbee 72 Beaumont Central 69/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

5 missed dunks by Silsbee. Just lay it up and Silsbee is up by 8.

I was going to say a couple.  And another that I thought was going to be a two handed layup that got pinned.  Must have missed the other 2 on my daughters 2 bathroom breaks.  Either way in a game like this you have to have those points.

1 hour ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Jakobe Dill playing like a grown man right now. Both teams playing hard. Silsbee with missed free throws and missed dunks. 

One thing about it.  He's not going to be rattled in any high school game.  Used to going up against the best in the country in the summers and almost always draws the other team's best perimeter defender.  

It didn't sound like the Tiger's brought  there (A) game tonight. A lot of easy buckets missed. Jags did a good job at home giving it all they had. Kudos to the Jag fans for supporting them and making it a hard atmosphere for the Tigers to win. Good job SILSBEE 3-0 / #1 in SETX. Now to see if the Tigers can bring it against SA Wagner