Warren 55 Sabine Pass 50/FINAL

WOSgrad

15 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Where does he hold an offer from? Because when they playe Community I did not see a D1 player on the court. That's no disrespect because Sam and Jones are both good. 

The one who scored 27 points on yall( community Christian) and blew them out 

5 hours ago, Tbone jl said:

The one who scored 27 points on yall( community Christian) and blew them out 

That's cool. That's not the question I asked though. I asked where his offer was from not who had it because that was already established. Also I wouldn't brag about scoring 27 on this years version of Community Christians team. Or the past two for that matter. You'd have to go back to my senior year before we had a team capable of playing with some of the smaller public schools in the area. Sabine Pass played sloppy that game though it could have been a lot worse than it was. 

10 hours ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Where does he hold an offer from? Because when they playe Community I did not see a D1 player on the court. That's no disrespect because Sam and Jones are both good. 

From what ive read on here its to Rhode Island .. but thats just what ive read on here .. havent seen Sabine play this year so im not sure