Drool-Stained Crybabies!

Reagan

37 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

I love it. I laughed all the way through. This is hwat I have referred to as the wussification of America. This is the generation of kids coming from the.....timeout, unspanked, everyone gets a trophy/ribbon, yeah but what about them.....did I cover it all? These people have never had to take responsibility for their own actions. That is the whole thing in a nutshell.

These people are in college? For them, college is a continuation of daycare that public schools provided for their parents. 

49 minutes ago, baddog said:

I love it. I laughed all the way through. This is hwat I have referred to as the wussification of America. This is the generation of kids coming from the.....timeout, unspanked, everyone gets a trophy/ribbon, yeah but what about them.....did I cover it all? These people have never had to take responsibility for their own actions. That is the whole thing in a nutshell.

These people are in college? For them, college is a continuation of daycare that public schools provided for their parents. 

Don't forget their "safe space"

16 hours ago, baddog said:

Ding-Ding

From the article:

Among the top-notch schools sending devastated students back to their early childhood:

• Cornell University recently hosted a “cry-in,” complete with hot chocolate and tissues for disappointed Hillary Clinton supporters.
  • University of Pennsylvania brought in a puppy and a kitten for therapeutic cuddling.
  • Tufts University held arts and crafts sessions for students.
  • University of Michigan Law School scheduled an event for this Friday called “Post-Election Self-Care With Food and Play” with “stress-busting self-care activities” including coloring, blowing bubbles, sculpting with Play-Doh and “positive card making.”

:):):)

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Among the top-notch schools sending devastated students back to their early childhood:

• Cornell University recently hosted a “cry-in,” complete with hot chocolate and tissues for disappointed Hillary Clinton supporters.
  • University of Pennsylvania brought in a puppy and a kitten for therapeutic cuddling.
  • Tufts University held arts and crafts sessions for students.
  • University of Michigan Law School scheduled an event for this Friday called “Post-Election Self-Care With Food and Play” with “stress-busting self-care activities” including coloring, blowing bubbles, sculpting with Play-Doh and “positive card making.”

:):):)

Big girl calls these types educated.  These liberals make me want to throw up.