Malakoff vs Kirbyville @ Nac

MalakoffMan

2 hours ago, Brobie said:

I will take Kville by two TD in this one, one I do not like Malakoff Man at all (way to mouthy) and if Kville hits Malakoff hard enough to cause four fumbles....they have a chance..... so hear we go Kville 44  Mal.30 !!!

Then Kirbys defense will have done what no one else has done this season 

The Tigers had 5 turnovers against Teague and scored 40 their low output of the year

On 11/13/2016 at 9:37 AM, MalakoffMan said:

Crickets...? 

This thread was started at 8:54 and less than 45 mins later you think we're scared to talk? You will never hear crickets in place of Wildcat fans. Even when the odds are against us we will fight, and you will hear us. We're not supposed to win this game. See if we don't show up and make noise anyway.

Dang where did Malakoff Man go......I did not mean to hurt his feelings ?? Good post Wildcatbacker I am with you, we know Mala. and CY are going to be good, we aint dummies. But I am with you I will still be cheering for SETX boys in the fourth qtr......whether were up by forty or down by fifty. Wants to come on our post with the Well who you got ?? Come on man....who you think we got 

I think Malakoff wins this one.  Too much size and speed.  They have been hit in the mouth hard and survived.  They are clicking on all cylinders.  I don't think kvillet will just lay down but I don't think anyone had yet.  if nothing else I think they have played harder because of the ranking that we have.  None the less I pray that all come out healthy and uninjured.