PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

3 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

You people just don't stop. Let me get you a whistle so you can  coach on the sidelines also.

There are a bunch of fans that sit around me and it wouldn't matter if we were up 30-0 at half and given up only (1) first down, they would still have 3-4 things to complain about! Interesting thing is that most of them either didn't play at all, or were on the roster at some point but didn't see the field very much......Still bitter about it!

If anyone went to that meeting tonight you would have heard BF say he doesn't want to run his QB this much,but that's what he has got to do. Also Logan will be playing Rb and the freshman kid will come in on certain plays only to give Logan a break. I hope this team goes all the way up and shuts these haters down who needs fans like this what happen to always be faithful now it's always be complaining.

10 hours ago, hookem14 said:

There are a bunch of fans that sit around me and it wouldn't matter if we were up 30-0 at half and given up only (1) first down, they would still have 3-4 things to complain about! Interesting thing is that most of them either didn't play at all, or were on the roster at some point but didn't see the field very much......Still bitter about it!

That's sports! People in the stands will always find things they would do different. Like the other night on 4th down they brought everyone to the line of scrimmage and knew it was a fake. I'm hollering timeout, timeout! Since they knew it was coming I would have called timeout and put my offense back in. We kept it the same and got stuck in the back field. The coaches also did a lot of good things that we don't talk about much. You can go to a Cowboy or Longhorn game and your gonna have the same thing. So I don't think it's just these coach's. It's the profession. I like to enjoy the game and call it like I see it, good or bad. I'm not big on complaining the whole time. I try to be respectful of the people around me because you don't know if a coach's wife is around or not because they can get pretty defensive. Some people disagree with this coach but we need to be careful because you never know who the replacement would be. Everyone will never be happy. I'm sure these coach's know there is scrutiny anywhere you go in coaching.

1 hour ago, akifan94 said:

7 pages and still not a clue how we match-up with our opponent this weekend. 

I really am curious too. Anyone have a good 411 on FB. From what I've seen we should do well, but you can't always go on past games. Are they like Angleton? Do they have studs that missed half the season? Curious minds want to know.

well I am one of the ones that Is always complaining, I am never happy till they are 50pts put up. Im a firm believer that if you gonna beat someone beatem for the whole 48 mins. It kills me that the starters go on defense and have a shutout going on and then late in the fourth you bring in the secondarys and they give up 16 unanswered points. I think if you gonna sub in alternates just do it a few at a time don't just let them all go in at once, but that's just my opinion. I like to see the officials call it both ways I will complain even if we win, regardless it is the right thing to do! yes I do question the coaching at times  like on the fourth down play, if you know your going for it put the offense in and let them do what they do. Barbers Hill was playing the fake and they stuffed it. That just made us look silly! I liked the fake fieldgoal a few weeks back that was interesting as riggs is a playmaker and just come up short. But everyone knows our special teams is suspect so why not just go for two every now and then depending on game situations or go for it on fourth when you are at the forty or so if you don't get it, that is nine times out of 10 where the other offense is going to start out any way. The pooch kick I hate, if you gonna give up that kind of field position just onside kick it, got a better chance of getting it. But hey im just a bleacher fan im not the coach, that is what he gets paid for. But I paid my $6 bucks so im gonna say what I want when I want and if it hurts your feelings oh well! I have a couple that sits beside me, they go sit somewheres else about all the home games with the exception on the mcm game. I know I get on the husbands nerves so I continue to do what I do. Sorry it is what it is.

12 hours ago, ndn mom said:

So can we change the subject and talk about what time we need to be on the road in order to beat traffic and be sitting in the stands before the game starts? 

6 PM refineries are letting out and last week when I went to watch Crosby, Sholander and North Main were packed. If you get to Baytown before 6 PM, your good. If you get there after that expect a 20 minute delay.

Well another group of Eagles, more feathers for us. They went 4-3 in district.

This is the hidden content, please

National TX Section State Div.
Overall District Home Away Neutral Win % District % PF PA
7-4 4-3 3-2 3-2 1-0 .636 .571 301 335

National TX Section State Div.
Overall District Home Away Neutral Win % District % PF PA
10-1 7-1 5-0 4-1 1-0 .909 .875 423 220

You know it doesn't help people getting on here and talking about all this crap. Including injuries. All your doing is helping the other team out. Very few of you have a clue. Let these guys know who is in and who is out. Your giving a free scouting report to the world because either 1 you are on a agenda. Or 2 your a clown. 10-1. Beat Nederland. 2nd round. And all this... Shut it down people. You give all this info and have no clue about the other team. I'm rolling with what we have. Your either in or out. If you want to piss and moan like a bunch of kids, move to Chumperton. I've known the game plan since Sunday and the only peep out of me is Runnels is still recovering from ACL... learn a little and act like adults. Quit giving every team we play a free scouting report.. would be a lot better with a.. Dam, where's that big receiver, than hey that guy is out... BF is not my hero, honestly I'm not a fan... but I promise you he's got this... And for the bitching in the stands guy... REALLY... Don't upset Biaplayer. I do not want to see another statistic. NDNNation, I need a water to cool down!!! If I have offended any of you please PM me!!!!!

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

well I am one of the ones that Is always complaining, I am never happy till they are 50pts put up. Im a firm believer that if you gonna beat someone beatem for the whole 48 mins. It kills me that the starters go on defense and have a shutout going on and then late in the fourth you bring in the secondarys and they give up 16 unanswered points. I think if you gonna sub in alternates just do it a few at a time don't just let them all go in at once, but that's just my opinion. I like to see the officials call it both ways I will complain even if we win, regardless it is the right thing to do! yes I do question the coaching at times  like on the fourth down play, if you know your going for it put the offense in and let them do what they do. Barbers Hill was playing the fake and they stuffed it. That just made us look silly! I liked the fake fieldgoal a few weeks back that was interesting as riggs is a playmaker and just come up short. But everyone knows our special teams is suspect so why not just go for two every now and then depending on game situations or go for it on fourth when you are at the forty or so if you don't get it, that is nine times out of 10 where the other offense is going to start out any way. The pooch kick I hate, if you gonna give up that kind of field position just onside kick it, got a better chance of getting it. But hey im just a bleacher fan im not the coach, that is what he gets paid for. But I paid my $6 bucks so im gonna say what I want when I want and if it hurts your feelings oh well! I have a couple that sits beside me, they go sit somewheres else about all the home games with the exception on the mcm game. I know I get on the husbands nerves so I continue to do what I do. Sorry it is what it is.

So help me to understand this mentality if you don't mind.

How exactly do you feel that your complaining from the stands is helping the team, coaches, or program? 

You do realize that the coaches can't hear you right? and if they could it is unlikely they would make changes based on your suggestions....so what is your goal here? 

Let's say that you go to a movie, and I'm sitting next to you, and I start hollering about how the movie is all wrong, the lighting is off...the lines are weak, the acting is bad etc. and you look over at me and ask me to shut up...so I come back with "I paid my 7 bucks so I can say whatever I want, I've been watching movies for 30 years and I know all about them, when I see something wrong I'm calling it out, and if you don't like it then you can move"

would that be acceptable behavior in your mind? of course not...so why is it any different at the football game? 

I can only think of two reasons why you and guys like you carry on the way you do

1) therapy- you use criticizing coaches as a release from the stresses of day to day life...I get that, it feels good to able to let people have it sometimes

2) attention - for some reason you really want the people around you to think you are a guru of football, like maybe you'll get some respect or maybe some more dates if people know you as the resident football expert of row 15

either way...it sure seems shallow to me that you regularly tear down a group of hard working and long suffering people in front of their friends and families to make yourself feel good or to get people to look at you

27 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

So help me to understand this mentality if you don't mind.

How exactly do you feel that your complaining from the stands is helping the team, coaches, or program? 

You do realize that the coaches can't hear you right? and if they could it is unlikely they would make changes based on your suggestions....so what is your goal here? 

Let's say that you go to a movie, and I'm sitting next to you, and I start hollering about how the movie is all wrong, the lighting is off...the lines are weak, the acting is bad etc. and you look over at me and ask me to shut up...so I come back with "I paid my 7 bucks so I can say whatever I want, I've been watching movies for 30 years and I know all about them, when I see something wrong I'm calling it out, and if you don't like it then you can move"

would that be acceptable behavior in your mind? of course not...so why is it any different at the football game? 

I can only think of two reasons why you and guys like you carry on the way you do

1) therapy- you use criticizing coaches as a release from the stresses of day to day life...I get that, it feels good to able to let people have it sometimes

2) attention - for some reason you really want the people around you to think you are a guru of football, like maybe you'll get some respect or maybe some more dates if people know you as the resident football expert of row 15

either way...it sure seems shallow to me that you regularly tear down a group of hard working and long suffering people in front of their friends and families to make yourself feel good or to get people to look at you

Yes, what is gained by this? Absolutely NOTHING! Go home after the game and complain until you are blue in the face, otherwise, essentially what you are saying is, "I'm an a----le.....and I don't care"!

2 hours ago, hookem14 said:

Yes, what is gained by this? Absolutely NOTHING! Go home after the game and complain until you are blue in the face, otherwise, essentially what you are saying is, "I'm an a----le.....and I don't care"!

I didn't say anything about the coaches hearing me and I didn't say anything was to gain from it. I voiced my opinion and if you don't like it well you can kiss my  well you know. Im not asking you for your opinion I just stated mine. And for the records yes I am what you tried to spell. im ok with that

18 hours ago, ndn mom said:

So can we change the subject and talk about what time we need to be on the road in order to beat traffic and be sitting in the stands before the game starts? 

Knowing that Area shouldn't be bad your going to old baytown not as many people live there anymore as long as you aren't in 5:00pm traffic it should be fine. 

21 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I didn't say anything about the coaches hearing me and I didn't say anything was to gain from it. I voiced my opinion and if you don't like it well you can kiss my  well you know. Im not asking you for your opinion I just stated mine. And for the records yes I am what you tried to spell. im ok with that

I didn't say you were asking for my opinion, but just like I got yours, you got mine!