How did it feel?

78Stang

America is not great again. 

Hopefully this will help it head that way or at least stop some of the bleeding. 

In a little over a couple of months the divider in chief will be out of office. I am not sure if Trump will bring anyone together but if he simply sticks with national issues and stays out of local incidents might help. 

Poor sad libs and their hypocrisy.

We are tolerant! oh but Kill Trump!

LGBT lives matter! but we support a woman whose largest donors kill people who are LGBT!  

We dont get our way! we protest, loot and burn stuff! 

Trump grabbed a woman! But we vote for a woman whose husband was a prolific sexual deviant! 

Trump talked bad about women! But we vote for a woman who humiliated in public and name called any woman who accused her husband! 

We want free college! But we vote for a woman who charged colleges 650k for a speech!

The losers lost and just like the millennial punk arse babies they are they don't know how to handle it. So they cry, whine and take to the streets and social media like a bunch of spoiled brats. 

Meanwhile my 40 year old white arse wakes up knowing the country is in a better place now and a little less of my 100k+ salary will be going to pay for the degenerates that live off the teet of this great country. 

#MAGA

The great thing will be these college kids who have no clue hitting the real world, finding jobs and taking on responsibility. They will see what happens when a true leader is in office. When it is their money being pillaged to pay for bigger government and entitlements they will want a Republican in office and Trump is going to be re-elected in a landslide. 

9 hours ago, tvc184 said:

America is not great again. 

Hopefully this will help it head that way or at least stop some of the bleeding. 

In a little over a couple of months the divider in chief will be out of office. I am not sure if Trump will bring anyone together but if he simply sticks with national issues and stays out of local incidents might help. 

Trump was elected because he is a divider and bully. 

12 hours ago, akifan94 said:

Poor sad libs and their hypocrisy.

We are tolerant! oh but Kill Trump!

LGBT lives matter! but we support a woman whose largest donors kill people who are LGBT!  

We dont get our way! we protest, loot and burn stuff! 

Trump grabbed a woman! But we vote for a woman whose husband was a prolific sexual deviant! 

Trump talked bad about women! But we vote for a woman who humiliated in public and name called any woman who accused her husband! 

We want free college! But we vote for a woman who charged colleges 650k for a speech!

The losers lost and just like the millennial punk arse babies they are they don't know how to handle it. So they cry, whine and take to the streets and social media like a bunch of spoiled brats. 

Meanwhile my 40 year old white arse wakes up knowing the country is in a better place now and a little less of my 100k+ salary will be going to pay for the degenerates that live off the teet of this great country. 

#MAGA

lol...BAM!