President Trump!

PhatMack19

5 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Trump won the election, but don't fool yourselves more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton in this election. So the will of the American people was not done.

So you are one of those people who think the Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians should play Game 8 because the series is tied 27-27 in runs. How embarrassing.

On 12/3/2016 at 1:31 PM, nappyroots said:

China has already filed a formal complaint. Trump thinks he's above the law. Rich little brat attitude. Should have been spanked more as a child.

A liberal who spanks????? What happened to timeout?

Good post Mack. Love to hear about jobs. The ones who deny he is trying to make this country great, leave the jobs alone. I'll take one. So will my kids and grandkids. These won't be minimum wage jobs.

This is the hidden content, please

The beginning of dictator trump. Gonna be a rough four years for some folks under the divider in chief. president of the divided states of america. the alt right and white supremacist have never been happier. gate crimes are up 400%. way to go america. just don't mess with my retirement and social security donald, I have paid into both.

8 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The beginning of dictator trump. Gonna be a rough four years for some folks under the divider in chief. president of the divided states of america. the alt right and white supremacist have never been happier. gate crimes are up 400%. way to go america. just don't mess with my retirement and social security donald, I have paid into both.

Wow, you will post anything that is anti-Trump. What a joke. You do realize that these people would be dead if they got in the way of Hillary. You have never posted anything about the Clinton MURDERS. Take your basketball and go home.

On 12/9/2016 at 8:20 AM, nappyroots said:

Going to be bad for the snowflakes!  Plus anyone who hates the Constitution!