Liberty's Runningback

setxnative96

47 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

how far are you thinking liberty is going to go?  this seems a bit optimistic to me, unless you're predicting 400 yds against Madisonville.

Expecting 200 vs. Madisonville, Lorena a solid 180 plus And so on. He hasnt rushed under 200 since week 4 against woodville. w/ exception of WOS he was 17 for 75 was hurt in the 3rd early in . I expect them to meet wos in the 4th Thats as far as I will predict right now

11 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

Expecting 200 vs. Madisonville, Lorena a solid 180 plus And so on. He hasnt rushed under 200 since week 4 against woodville. w/ exception of WOS he was 17 for 75 was hurt in the 3rd early in . I expect them to meet wos in the 4th Thats as far as I will predict right now

I don't think 3rd round is out of the question, although lorena is a better team than probably 7 of y'alls 8 wins.  If you get to the 3rd then Giddings is going to be the favorite.  I do see how you're getting your yards totals, though.

1 minute ago, oldschool2 said:

I think Lorena will be a tough game for them.  Winnable..but tough.  If they get past that one I think they get beat by Giddings.

We'll see though.

Just now, bullets13 said:

I don't think 3rd round is out of the question, although lorena is a better team than probably 7 of y'alls 8 wins.  If you get to the 3rd then Giddings is going to be the favorite.  I do see how you're getting your yards totals, though.

posted at the same time... I guess we're in agreement :)