Martins Mill over Avery

Money431

One positive is that Martins Mill has not been scoring very high and WH had to win that way tonight.

They will have to be very good on defense to beat BS with that kind of score.

Check new playoff schedule on sticky..

4A

Ozen vs Huntsville Friday, March 2 @ Katy ISD Merrill Center 6:00PM

3A

Silsbee vs ? Friday, March 2 @ Sam Houston State 6:15PM

Hardin-Jefferson vs ? Friday, March 2 @ Sam Houston State 8:00PM

2A

East Chambers vs ? Friday, March 2 @ Tyler Junior College Wagstaff Gym 5:00PM

Kountze vs ? Friday, March 2 @ Tyler Junior College Wagstaff Gym 8:00PM

1A

West Hardin vs Cayuga Friday, March 2 @ Stephen F. Austin State University (winner will play Big Sandy/Martin's Mill winner in the Regional Final)

Big Sandy vs Martin's Mill Friday, March 2 @ Stephen F. Austin State University (winner will play West Hardin/Cayuga winner in the Regional Final)

I agree JCFan...Big Sandy ought to put this one away.

Best of luck Wildcats!

No offense, but you must not know anything about MM.  BS will have to play way above their heads to hang in this one.  And yes i have seen both teams play, as well as WH.  MM is not only the best team at regionals, but the best team in 1A.  Doesnt mean they cant be beat, but it would be an uspet.

Martin's Mill is excellent.. They beat us twice *hint* we are in the same district... they make teams look bad with their defense trust me! They don't score alot of points at all... PLEASE DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU!!! The boys "d" it up!!! They have two awesome bigs in Darrell Johnson and versatile Brant Etheridge.. they are 6'5 and 6'4 probably some of the best 1A players in the state.. and they are very well coached!!!!

Guest JCfan

I understand how good MArtins Mill is, but I would be shocked if they hold BS to under 40 the way they have the first two playoff opponents.

I wasn't saying MM wouldn't win, just not with a score of BS in the thirty range.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder