BH Vs. Porter

BHFAN

11 hours ago, Eagles12 said:

Hmm all their backups played I thought it was only 3 or 4.

Play a game without Cooper, Allison, Aiken and some defensive starters. That's the equivalent of what Crosby had to do that night. We saw Porter get blown out with one player missing one player, please don't think the same thing can happen to New Caney.  

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Play a game without Cooper, Allison, Aiken and some defensive starters. That's the equivalent of what Crosby had to do that night. We saw Porter get blown out with one player missing one player, please don't think the same thing can happen to New Caney.  

NC has been missing the freshman corner the last two games. He could have really helped against BH and Porter. But to your point, I agree we would not have won the last two games with those three all out at the same time.

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

Seems like KJ will eat next week on #2 lol....sounds like hines will be in for another 300yards and 4td night

PAM will blow Porter out and Hines will go off but I'll put it like this. Holley will be the best coach Harrison has faced all year, he's getting the program turned around and just doesn't have the horses right now but he also took out Nederland from the 4th spot when they were district champs. Vincent is probably a sure bet the get the better of the matchup with Carney but all I'll say is he's no McZeal. Kid is pure, runs silky smooth routes and at a legit 6-2.5 probably high points the ball better than anybody in the district. He'll battle Vincent all night no matter the score.