THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

1 hour ago, Seadog said:

This thread title is misleading . I think Sherman & Denison is the best rivalry in the state. Should be renamed best rivalry in Jefferson County. Just Saying

Let's compare:

Sherman, TX to Denison, TX  City to City: (10 miles or so apart) 

Combined Town Population: Sherman, Tx & Denison, TX Approx: 52,000 (Not counting surrounding areas)

Nederland vs. Port Neches, TX (1 step apart, literally)

Combined Town Population: Nederland, Port Neches, Groves: Approx: 45,000 (There is not much surrounding area)

I have no idea how many fans Sherman vs. Denison games draw..

Nederland vs. Port Neches- Groves game can draw 15, 000, or 1/3 the entire population.

Consequently, there are many more fans for Mid-County Madness that can't get tickets.

I understand that you feel your rivalry is superior & you are entitled to your opinion. 

Comparisons can go on forever, but to see PNG vs Nederland, is to believe in the magic & spectacle.

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

For such a huge rivaly, I expected a lot more trash talk on here. Heck the most I believe we have seen all year was the PAM and Lumberton game, other than that, its kind of dry on here. Can't take it actually. Come on DAWGS bear those TEETH. Where yall at?

Our real rival is Vidor. Everyone knows that.

9 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

For such a huge rivaly, I expected a lot more trash talk on here. Heck the most I believe we have seen all year was the PAM and Lumberton game, other than that, its kind of dry on here. Can't take it actually. Come on DAWGS bear those TEETH. Where yall at?

Here, but winners don't feel the need to talk, it's cheap.  We'll be there Friday, don't you worry bout that.