THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

8 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Fernandez is out,we go to Beaumont bone and joint today..he is in a leg mobilizer and on crutches..still in pain with movement..missing his first mid county madness,let's just say our house is quiet right now..

That's terrible news and I hope its quick recovery for him. Regardless who you cheer for, you never want to see kids get injured. Prayers for you and your family

1 hour ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Man lumberton was giving Nederland a fit.   Vidor gave you a fit and won. Hmmm I don't want to say it but looks like a trend to me.. INDIANS are going to give you a fit this year!! 

This is gonna be a good game. Like it or not. Against common opponents, PNG has a 255-139 score and Ned has a 230-137 score. That's pretty comparable. None of that matters though on Friday night.

1 hour ago, jake94 said:

This is gonna be a good game. Like it or not. Against common opponents, PNG has a 255-139 score and Ned has a 230-137 score. That's pretty comparable. None of that matters though on Friday night.

Common opponents does not matter.  Head to Head matters.  PNG often has the weapons to win, but LN always finds a way to win.  I believe this may be one close, great game between two teams that want it bad.  I have no prediction.  The team that has the fewest turnovers, and can establish the run, wins this one.:)

1 hour ago, chorizo said:

Fernandez is out,we go to Beaumont bone and joint today..he is in a leg mobilizer and on crutches..still in pain with movement..missing his first mid county madness,let's just say our house is quiet right now..

Man I hate to hear that. 

On 10/30/2016 at 5:52 AM, MAYFIELD said:

Soulja you must have sat in the powder cloud to long, get out the student section. Dogs win out and Indians can cry again for 7 straight years.

Lol not going to happen brother if Mayfield was in there i would say differant,from what i have seen from nederlands Qb lange he misses alot of passes,you better believe Lejuene will be on his arse, when they try and pass under pressure i don't think he can make it happen,it's going to come down if Png can stop nederlands back if so it will be a long night for the dogs,jmo,i have seen them play about three times this year,if they want to beat Png there going to have play there best game of year to beat us with the pass the Db's are our weakest point,they won't beat us on the ground,but i know it will be another classic,but i hope we break the streak for coach Bf,lol,im not saying anything else.

36 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Lol not going to happen brother if Mayfield was in there i would say differant,from what i have seen from nederlands Qb lange he misses alot of passes,you better believe Lejuene will be on his arse, when they try and pass under pressure i don't think he can make it happen,it's going to come down if Png can stop nederlands back if so it will be a long night for the dogs,jmo,i have seen them play about three times this year,if they want to beat Png there going to have play there best game of year to beat us with the pass the Db's are our weakest point,they won't beat us on the ground,but i know it will be another classic,but i hope we break the streak for coach Bf,lol,im not saying anything else.

Class 99 - I don't necessarily disagree with everything you post, but your complete disregard for grammatical correctness kills me.

38 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Lol not going to happen brother if Mayfield was in there i would say differant,from what i have seen from nederlands Qb lange he misses alot of passes,you better believe Lejuene will be on his arse, when they try and pass under pressure i don't think he can make it happen,it's going to come down if Png can stop nederlands back if so it will be a long night for the dogs,jmo,i have seen them play about three times this year,if they want to beat Png there going to have play there best game of year to beat us with the pass the Db's are our weakest point,they won't beat us on the ground,but i know it will be another classic,but i hope we break the streak for coach Bf,lol,im not saying anythinge. els

And Im not saying anything about you saying anything else.........

1 hour ago, MAYFIELD said:

CHORIZO turn your radio up loud its just like being at the game with the AM560 crew. Prayers for the young man and everyone in his family.

No need for radio,we will be in the stands..Blaysin and I went to PNG game Saturday just hours after the injury,he will rebound and be bigger and better next year..Six weeks on crutches for now..tell Tavian we said good luck the rest of the season..

I expect Barrow to have good game plan for this game. He knows how to make offensive adjustments against PNG's defensive scheme. PNG gonna have to work to win this one. It's a must win so I expect Nederland to come with their best. The big difference this year is RJ being able to run and pass. I expect this to be a shootout. PNG should win this game but gotta play better than the last 2 weeks to do it. Gonna be a good football game!

I have to come up with my prediction today. The favorite has to be PNG going in but two things are in Nederland's favor:

1. Larry Neumann. This is far from a knock on the PNG coaching staff which I think highly of. It's more knowing Neumann and his staff have done this since 1993 now and nothing will surprise them. 

2. The playoffs. PNG has a ton to play for with the streak still going but with the addition of Nederland playing to get in, Barrow and Spell will throw anything and everything at PNG. 

This is going to be a great football game. 

No Doubt that the Dogs should come out and not hold anything back as they are playing for their playoff lives, As for PNG don't think they will hold back either, 1. WE need to end the streak at home mind you 2. We have a chance to send NED home ending their playoff streak for appearances which this is to me more important than the 6 straight losses in a row. WE do this I think it is a hard pill for all the NED faithful to swallow so we shall see. I cant wait for Friday to get here gonna be a hell of a ball game. Pretty sure we will see all sorts of gadget plays as the game moves on ! As for looking at the head to head comparisons, well you can throw that all out the window. MCM is what it is the greatest rivalry in the state, bragging rights and all that other nonsense!!!

PNG's run game could be the difference maker with Hughes and Johnson on the read option. 

Nederland has a great secondary with sophomore Noah Lewis has six picks and is 1 INT behind Kary Vincent for district lead. 

Id expect Nederland to need to have to run the ball really well and that plays into PNGs favor. 

30 minutes ago, Gabe said:

PNG's run game could be the difference maker with Hughes and Johnson on the read option. 

Nederland has a great secondary with sophomore Noah Lewis has six picks and is 1 INT behind Kary Vincent for district lead. 

Id expect Nederland to need to have to run the ball really well and that plays into PNGs favor. 

Nederland will keep it simple as they do almost every year. They will play sound defense, control the clock, and try to play turnover free. When they succeed at those things they usually sit back and wait for PN-G to implode, and win in a tight game. If its a tight game, its advantage Nederland. You cant go on past games, Nederland was super banged up against Vidor, and PAM has beaten everyone... I look for much of the same we have seen over the last 6 years. No excuses on my end. We have had the better team before, we have had the better athletes before, and we have had the better record before. The results have ended the same. Nederland has the best coaching staff in the district, and they will utilize it to their advantage... I do however believe that PN-G has the horses to win the game. I made these same comments last year when AMo was at the helm and people laughed.. Its never a cakewalk, I think its advantage Nederland..... Only time will tell......