THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

Have fun celebrating the game. Not making others ill because of your inconsiderate ignorance spraying powder and chemicals in the air. I simply assume we raised moral, caring children in this area.  No wait I assumed we raised football fans, not powder fans.

I don't think any of them did it to be inconsiderate, they did it because they thought it looked cool...and it did. It has been banned so it won't happen anymore. They are kids and they didn't think about it traveling down and affecting others. I raised two caring football fans who also play and they were both involved in the powder throwing. After it happened I explained how it made people sick and they both said they didn't realize it had blown down and caused issues for people. Let's not always think the worst of them and realize sometimes they are just kids.

49 minutes ago, ndn mom said:

I don't think any of them did it to be inconsiderate, they did it because they thought it looked cool...and it did. It has been banned so it won't happen anymore. They are kids and they didn't think about it traveling down and affecting others. I raised two caring football fans who also play and they were both involved in the powder throwing. After it happened I explained how it made people sick and they both said they didn't realize it had blown down and caused issues for people. Let's not always think the worst of them and realize sometimes they are just kids.

Now the kids know better. That,s how they learn.  So glad it is banned. More glad that kids learned why it should be banned. Good job parenting. 

5 minutes ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

IMG_0491.PNG.1da8daa4ed1f472b6befe97dcf6

Ok last time I say it nooooooooooo

Indians roll in this one!! Nederland doesn't have the defense to stop all the weapons we have this year! Stop the run we pass. Stop the pass we run and if that doesn't work oh yeah QB will run it downtown. Make sure you hit him high if not your nothing more then a hurdle to him!!!

Did you copy and paste that from the thread leading up to last years game... and the year before that... and the year before.... nevermind.

38 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

What's the injury status on Hughes and Fernandez? Are either one going to be able to go Friday night?

Fernandez is out,we go to Beaumont bone and joint today..he is in a leg mobilizer and on crutches..still in pain with movement..missing his first mid county madness,let's just say our house is quiet right now..