THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

It sure is quiet for a game with Nederland having so many problems.  It says a lot for the staff to have a chance at the playoffs after everything that has happened.  Keys for Nederland is to control the clock and line of scrimmage with run and contain the png qb.  Containing the qb is gonna be a very difficult task.  

4 hours ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I personally hate this powder spray ignorance. I have been going to the PNG games for 51 years.  My wife and I go to the game to watch football. Not to be forced to leave early because of an asthma attack.  The powder needs to go away & stay away from a crowded stadium full of people.  If parents have not taught common courtesy to their kids, it's about time they start.

19 minutes ago, png9mon said:

I personally hate this powder spray ignorance. I have been going to the PNG games for 51 years.  My wife and I go to the game to watch football. Not to be forced to leave early because of an asthma attack.  The powder needs to go away & stay away from a crowded stadium full of people.  If parents have not taught common courtesy to their kids, it's about time they start.

Wear a mask and let the student section have fun 

25 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

Wear a mask and let the student section have fun 

Have fun celebrating the game. Not making others ill because of your inconsiderate ignorance spraying powder and chemicals in the air. I simply assume we raised moral, caring children in this area.  No wait I assumed we raised football fans, not powder fans.