The Final Debate

PhatMack19

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trump isn't a skilled debater like most politicians that have been doing it their whole careers.  A skilled debater would have torn Hillary apart during all 3 debates.  Hillary lobs so many softballs that Trump swings & misses.  

I think the debates have resembled the election in general.

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

No insight on the debate from the lefties?

More of the same.  Trump started off better but eventually can't help himself.  Hard to change after 70+ years.  I will shocked if he gets much of a bump, if any, from his performance.  Would be much less surprised if his numbers continue to dwindle.  I would have asked him how on earth he is actually losing in Utah now...

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

More of the same.  Trump started off better but eventually can't help himself.  Hard to change after 70+ years.  I will shocked if he gets much of a bump, if any, from his performance.  Would be much less surprised if his numbers continue to dwindle.  I would have asked him how on earth he is actually losing in Utah now...

Hillary is ahead in the 4th quarter and was playing prevent defense all night.  Her goal tonight was to not lose too bad and say something too stupid.  She deflected most questions and brought up her typical robotic talking points that had nothing to do with what was asked.  Trump won this debate, but Hillary accomplished her goal.