BH Vs. New Caney

BHFAN

On 10/18/2016 at 7:08 AM, BHFAN said:

I assume the best way to the stadium is up through Cleveland then south on 59? This is the first time I have made a trip to this game because in the past in never meant anything. I have heard a lot about the stadium and looking forward to the game.

I would take or well I am taking 1960 to 1485. I believe there is still a lot of construction by the stadium so it is easy to miss so pay attention lol. I can't wait til game time, my stomach is already in knots

if NC keeps the turnovers to a minimum or none, and the penalties to a a minimum, I think they win this game regardless, even if BH doesn't turn it over or have many penalties themselves. I think in a perfect game NC has the athletes to beat Bh and yes BH has great coaches but i would say NC staff is among the top staffs in the district as well. Shouldn't see a scenario where one team is out coached by the other. 

I agree about the coaching for both teams. This game will come down to the players executing the plays being called. Turn overs, Personal Fouls on 3rd down and overall mental mistakes will cause you to lose this game. I also believe the scouting and game plan developed by both camps will pay big dividends! Whichever team has done their homework the best will have an edge ,putting the pressure on the other to adjust and adjust quickly! I think we saw this when NC played Dayton they scored 21 point before Dayton could adjust putting the game out of range before it even started.

Unlike the last couple of game though I think the BH Eagles come in focused and on a mission! If you can't get up for this game something is wrong with ya:)

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 7:49 AM, BHFAN said:

Finally a game to get pumped about!!!! I'm glad that BH will finish the season with NC and Porter to get tuned up for the playoffs. This game is a complete toss up, but that District Championship is still out there for Crosby, BH, NC or Porter to grab. New Caney has to be the favorite in this one being that it is at their house, but this game will give BH the opportunity to show that they have improved from the Crosby game and can beat a quality team in New Caney! Lets go Eagles!!! From those that have played both BH and NC what is your thoughts?

going to be a great game

5 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Game day people!!!! and what a night for football the weather has cooled down hoping for a great night!! any scores on the Freshman and JV?

JV struggled again last night. NC came to play and we didn't.  JV drops to 3-6. Tough year for the kids, offense can't get going and defense on the field too much. I forsee alot of these kids playing different positions next year. JV started Spring ball with one coach and summer with a different coach. The new coach changed everything up and I think for alot of the offensive kids it was hard to adjust. Hopefully, the kids stick with it next year. Good group of kids.

26 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

JV struggled again last night. NC came to play and we didn't.  JV drops to 3-6. Tough year for the kids, offense can't get going and defense on the field too much. I forsee alot of these kids playing different positions next year. JV started Spring ball with one coach and summer with a different coach. The new coach changed everything up and I think for alot of the offensive kids it was hard to adjust. Hopefully, the kids stick with it next year. Good group of kids.

Exactly what I'm thinking. It's been a tough season. We will have some kids coming back next year on the O line that was moved up to varsity this year. It will be interesting to see if some will stay on JV, different positions or get moved up. Either way I'll be there to support them. 

Both freshman teams won. White - 14-6 Blue 16-6 

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

Y'all will be fine next year. Not to upset anyone but JV is no indication of how good your varsity will be. Dayton seniors this year were 9-1 both freshman and jv squads and you can see what it got them this year. Y'all have one of the best coaching staffs in the district and I believe only better things are to come BH way.

1 hour ago, BHMOMFORLIFE said:

Exactly what I'm thinking. It's been a tough season. We will have some kids coming back next year on the O line that was moved up to varsity this year. It will be interesting to see if some will stay on JV, different positions or get moved up. Either way I'll be there to support them. 

Both freshman teams won. White - 14-6 Blue 16-6 

I think most of the kids will move up. We have I think 33 seniors this year. Not sure if any freshman that will be Sophmores will move up, but knows. Also, most skilled positions for next year on offense is sewed up for the most part. There will be a need on both OL and DL, some WR, and DB's. Other then that we have a lot coming back on varsity.

12 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Y'all will be fine next year. Not to upset anyone but JV is no indication of how good your varsity will be. Dayton seniors this year were 9-1 both freshman and jv squads and you can see what it got them this year. Y'all have one of the best coaching staffs in the district and I believe only better things are to come BH way.

Yea, I know it's no indication, but heck you still hate to lose at any level. lol

On October 17, 2016 at 7:49 AM, BHFAN said:

Finally a game to get pumped about!!!! I'm glad that BH will finish the season with NC and Porter to get tuned up for the playoffs. This game is a complete toss up, but that District Championship is still out there for Crosby, BH, NC or Porter to grab. New Caney has to be the favorite in this one being that it is at their house, but this game will give BH the opportunity to show that they have improved from the Crosby game and can beat a quality team in New Caney! Lets go Eagles!!! From those that have played both BH and NC what is your thoughts?

Hope you guys have a safe drive home. How did you like our stadium?