Question for PNG faithful

3rdone

Coworker found this for me.  Speaking of the future at the qb position at PAM.  This was in the 8th grade I beleive.  Don't remember man middle school kids given the green light to air it out.  Its mostly runs and screens in middle school. Jones would be dynamic at running the ball plus some pasding and this kid has the arm and hopefully be developed at the position.  Not sure who'll get the go ahead next yr, but they'll be better than ok, imo.

3 minutes ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Btw, West Orange wouldn't be able to stop Memorial if Keitha Jones Jr was playing Qb. He has all state talent but due to politics the kid has to wait until next year 

PNG game was the perfect scenario to put Jones in.  If the passing attack wasn't working, why not put in your dual threat to get a different look.  I agree. 

1 minute ago, PortArthur33 said:

PNG game was the perfect scenario to put Jones in.  If the passing attack wasn't working, why not put in your dual threat to get a different look.  I agree. 

A dual threat QB along with Hines....unstopable...if this doesn't happen in the playoffs then y'all don't want to go far.

2 minutes ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

This is the hidden content, please
. Check out what he did against Northshore the eventual state champs

I was there. lol  Running the ball, he's bigger, faster, and stronger than Johnson, but not quite the arm.  Depends on what the coaches want.

11 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

Coworker found this for me.  Speaking of the future at the qb position at PAM.  This was in the 8th grade I beleive.  Don't remember man middle school kids given the green light to air it out.  Its mostly runs and screens in middle school. Jones would be dynamic at running the ball plus some pasding and this kid has the arm and hopefully be developed at the position.  Not sure who'll get the go ahead next yr, but they'll be better than ok, imo.

I saw him practicing with my friend's son's semi pro team.  Running routes and whatnot.  All I can say is the players didn't believe he was in middle school.  I believe I saw some footage on facebook.  Not sure.

33 minutes ago, NDNation said:

A dual threat QB along with Hines....unstopable...if this doesn't happen in the playoffs then y'all don't want to go far.

If they haven't done it in some of the blowouts they've had, I doubt they do it going forward.  I heard Jones got quite a few reps too.

25 minutes ago, PA4Real said:

If they haven't done it in some of the blowouts they've had, I doubt they do it going forward.  I heard Jones got quite a few reps too.

But, those blowouts are on 22 5A teams. Think about the teams coming in the playoffs. Maybe a blow out against a 21 5A team in the first round, then nothing is a given. You have Manvel looming on the horizon. They beat NS 26-13.

14 minutes ago, 78Stang said:

This is so stupid. Leave WOS out of this non-sense. If- If's and but's where candy and nuts, we would all have a very Merry Christmas.

It's sports talk buddy.  Stop getting overheated over it.  SPORTS TALK.  People ask hypothetical questions.  You don't like the stupid post bro, just move along.  No feeling are hurt. Lol

1 hour ago, PA4Real said:

It's sports talk buddy.  Stop getting overheated over it.  SPORTS TALK.  People ask hypothetical questions.  You don't like the stupid post bro, just move along.  No feeling are hurt. Lol

Ok- SPORT TALK buddy. Hypothetically speaking, Do YOU THINK anyone cares about what YOU THINK? Get a life man, it's high school football. Really?

2 hours ago, P.A Texas in da building said:

Nobody is saying what Memorial defense would do to West Orange offense. They haven't and wont face a team with Memorial team speed. Png offense only scored 1 td when the game was competitive. Those last two tds you seen an unagressive, nonchalant mentally relaxed defense because they knew the game was decided.  The score was 33-14 with under 5 minutes left.  They let off the gas folks. RJ stats were inflated from those drives.

Yeah..buuuuttttt.....if PNG doesn't have the miscue you guys don't win by 5 either. And I have NEVER heard of a team being relaxed in a 33-14 game. Who gives up 2 TDS like that because the defense was chilling?? LOL. To your credit though WOS did the same thing with Kennedale 44-7 ended up being 44-21. 

And what's really changed? They put TJ and Lincoln together and now they are a powerhouse? WOS never had problems with either of those schools. Remember you can only put 11 of those guys on the field at once. That powerhouse 6A talent only beat PNG BY 5. As for speed...seen both play...you guys cancel each other out on that.

5 hours ago, NDNation said:

Maybe so, because I know he ran during the PAM game. A little by design and a little running for his life..lol

That kid isn't scared though. If I was his Mama, I couldn't watch him play..lol

It's hilarious, his mama is usually screaming "don't hurt my baby!" and threatens to go on the field.They don't want to see her, thats probably where the arm comes from

21 hours ago, PA4Real said:

Who is this? Passes at the 2:11, 2:47, and the last play were nice.

On 10/17/2016 at 9:08 PM, SFA85 said:

Okay, y'all are being silly.  I really like me some Jack but he ain't throwing for all those yards on PAM's secondary.  WO-S is fast but their not catching Hines.  And after watching our Oline and Dline play, I was very impressed.  I will always give the coaching edge to Coach T but out depth and speed would over whelm WO-S.  I know WO-S is the standard of the area on most eyes but PAM and WB put as many in D1 schools as do they.  Don't get it twisted......

This from a guy who has consistantlly bagged on " X_BOX Kinney non stop for years and years. Called him every name in the book If my mind serves me you arethe inventor of the term X-Box Kinney......Love it

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 9:20 PM, PNG2720 said:

WOS all the way PAM score would be in the teens 

Not even close WOS would beat PAM 10- out 10 times. First  WOS is very well coached and they respect there opponent even tho they know they are better. I was embarrassed for the whole PAM program/fan base in the PNG game. What A JOKE FOR THEM TO COME TO MID FIELD AND TALK CRAP, AND THE COACHES ENCOURAGED IT. LSU kid ran his mouth the whole game, talking trash to other kids is one thing he was talking trash to the coaches as well. When he hit that kid early he didn't care where the ball was he was out to hurt him. Then he made jesters like he put him to sleep. when the kid had to go to the hospital. You can have him LSU. GREAT TALENT. But he needs to respect the game and other players. but his coaches allow him to act like that so he will continue. Wos will go further in playoffs because they are well coached and coach Thompson demands his players respect other kids and coaches. Wth was PAM doing playing Mike Tyson quotes before the game? I want to eat his children quoted by  mike Tyson at a high school football game. smh .  There is nothing anyone can say to defend PAM. That was classless.    

1 hour ago, Moose74 said:

Not even close WOS would beat PAM 10- out 10 times. First  WOS is very well coached and they respect there opponent even tho they know they are better. I was embarrassed for the whole PAM program/fan base in the PNG game. What A JOKE FOR THEM TO COME TO MID FIELD AND TALK CRAP, AND THE COACHES ENCOURAGED IT. LSU kid ran his mouth the whole game, talking trash to other kids is one thing he was talking trash to the coaches as well. When he hit that kid early he didn't care where the ball was he was out to hurt him. Then he made jesters like he put him to sleep. when the kid had to go to the hospital. You can have him LSU. GREAT TALENT. But he needs to respect the game and other players. but his coaches allow him to act like that so he will continue. Wos will go further in playoffs because they are well coached and coach Thompson demands his players respect other kids and coaches. Wth was PAM doing playing Mike Tyson quotes before the game? I want to eat his children quoted by  mike Tyson at a high school football game. smh .  There is nothing anyone can say to defend PAM. That was classless.