Texas at Kansas State

UTfanatic

Kansas St starting QB is expected to play.  Winable game for the Horns, but they are just 1-5 in Manhattan since 1998.  Only win in 2002.  K-State has not played very well lately, and both teams desperately need the win.  I'll lean with the Wildcats to bounce back.  

1 hour ago, Eazy said:

Kansas St starting QB is expected to play.  Winable game for the Horns, but they are just 1-5 in Manhattan since 1998.  Only win in 2002.  K-State has not played very well lately, and both teams desperately need the win.  I'll lean with the Wildcats to bounce back.  

Can't argue with you.  Trends would say K St. is the smart play and trends are trends for a reason.  Usually what happens.  Charlie managed to break an 0-14 trend when trailing at the half last Saturday against a very strong Iowa St. team (I am being facetious about "very strong" in case the sarcasm is lost on "others.").  Maybe he can break another this week.  For some reason my hopes aren't real high, but I hope you and I are wrong. 

Lol, idk why your expectations aren't high...We lost to good teams, Oklahoma, Okst an Cal are all good teams is not like we just went out their and lost to Kansas, Wake Forest or A&M (lol) we lost to good teams, yea we haven't been lucky in the little apple but, I feel like we should be 55/45 favorite..Is not a lot but a favorite non-the less..

jeeze we lose 3 games and y'all act like we can't win any of em 

1 hour ago, CRUSHCOACH said:

In order for me to believe again, Charlies DEFENSE has got to step up and play against a decent team. I don't put much stock in what they did against Iowa State.

Well you say that, but ISU came into that game scoring 38 and 31 points their two previous games against Baylor and Okie Lite. Something changed with our defense last week. I think it was the attitude.

34 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Can't ask your dline to come off the ball fast and hard and not expect that, specially young players..gotta get right we gave them that TD drive

Watch the ball.  It's a rule of all levels of football no matter how young they are.  3 offsides on 1 drive is inexcusable.