Thoughts on PAM sweep of Mid County?

ace2335

6 hours ago, Bulldogpower said:

Jealous? I would hope they have more PA players since ya know....it's where they are from? The post asked my thoughts and I gave them. If PAM had injuries and lost to both MC teams you can bet we would hear all about it.

Inmost definitely would've posted the outcome if it been vise versa with PAM losing to both Mid County teams its first year in this district js 

On 10/15/2016 at 10:52 AM, L-Train11 said:

Take away the fumbled snap that led to a PAM touchdown and PNG would have been up at least 7-0 at halftime, and could have won the game.. so that goes both ways man

Because PNG was struggling to move the chains and they was for sure going to score smh lol

23 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Man, please with this foolishness. Your opinion of something sways with however you feel at the moment, Titans fans can attest to that.  I treat children that exhibit the same egocentric behavior and temper tantrums that you throw on here but they are on medication and require therapeutic intervention. You too old for that. From what I gather you graduated at about the same time I was born. But I digress.

He doesnt run a 4.3 but he definitely runs a low 4.5 at the QB position. He times faster than Vince Young in his prime (4.58) and guys like Andrew Luck (4.67) and even Donovan McNabb (4.54) and Steve McNair (4.7s). You mean to tell me that is slow at the QUARTERBACK POSITION? He would have been the fastest QB at the 2016 NFL draft. 

This is the hidden content, please
 (
)
QB 4.56
QB 4.77
QB 4.77
QB 4.78
 (
)
QB 4.78
QB 4.79
QB 4.79
QB 4.8
QB 4.8
QB 4.81
 (
)
QB 4.82
QB 4.83
QB 4.84
QB 4.86
QB 4.89
QB 4.94
QB 5.22
QB -

roflmao i'm just seeing this...so you mean to tell me we have players at PAM that run faster than NFL players??? because lil bro got ran down by our defense on a long run...dude you in your feelings cause #1 PNG loss, #2 lil bro got cussed out by a PAM coach, it was wrong, but that's life. #3 i guess PAM exploited what PNG is about as far as a football team AND what other teams PNG have played what they are about, which is not that fast...now run along and check on lil bro sit down and watch some Sunday football...#cottletime lol on another note...ican careless what other PAM fans say or ANYONE for that matter. this is not a threat, but i'm willing to meet ANYONE face to face and say the same thing I say on these boards. i have done it before. Talked bad about nederland fans and a player...same year, i helped organize our annual flag football game we use to do on the board...I SHOWED UP IN BULLDOG STADIUM AND EVERYONE WAS COOL. I STILL TALKED CRAP! sooo it's whatever

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

roflmao i'm just seeing this...so you mean to tell me we have players at PAM that run faster than NFL players??? because lil bro got ran down by our defense on a long run...dude you in your feelings cause #1 PNG loss, #2 lil bro got cussed out by a PAM coach, it was wrong, but that's life. #3 i guess PAM exploited what PNG is about as far as a football team AND what other teams PNG have played what they are about, which is not that fast...now run along and check on lil bro sit down and watch some Sunday football...#cottletime lol on another note...ican careless what other PAM fans say or ANYONE for that matter. this is not a threat, but i'm willing to meet ANYONE face to face and say the same thing I say on these boards. i have done it before. Talked bad about nederland fans and a player...same year, i helped organize our annual flag football game we use to do on the board...I SHOWED UP IN BULLDOG STADIUM AND EVERYONE WAS COOL. I STILL TALKED CRAP! sooo it's whatever

yeah im over it. i would have traded w back  forth w you cuz i love the randomness but nah. i got jesus to wory bout

22 hours ago, NDNation said:

I didn't go back and read every single post, but I hope there are no excuses being made. I hope it's just the game being discussed. Because it's the same as some PA fans discussing why PNG scored this and that. That's kinda of making excuses as to why we came within 5 points of the beast. PNG got out there and worked their butts off...that's why. I'm sure the team isn't patting their backs about a moral victory.

only reason i said that is because some png fans used the final score to make it seem like it was a war. when the score was 33-21, alot of people in the stands on PAM side started celebrating. i told bigd92, this not over and we have some fans that either don't know or remember about png how they never stop playing. now with that being said, xbox and his stooges began to let up and try to milk clock, instead of trying to keep playing.(this is where i challenge HIS morals and words) against Ozen he still had junior in the game throwing passes in the 4th qtr...he should have did it against PNG. so, the game at that point was over. so to say PNG came within 5 points of winning does what??? PAM as stated by PNG fans, out played them with the defense eating lil bro up, Hines having 303 on the ground..."BUT WE ONLY LOSS BY 5" should never come up....it's like lumberton saying they only loss by 20 smh lol

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

only reason i said that is because some png fans used the final score to make it seem like it was a war. when the score was 33-21, alot of people in the stands on PAM side started celebrating. i told bigd92, this not over and we have some fans that either don't know or remember about png how they never stop playing. now with that being said, xbox and his stooges began to let up and try to milk clock, instead of trying to keep playing.(this is where i challenge HIS morals and words) against Ozen he still had junior in the game throwing passes in the 4th qtr...he should have did it against PNG. so, the game at that point was over. so to say PNG came within 5 points of winning does what??? PAM as stated by PNG fans, out played them with the defense eating lil bro up, Hines having 303 on the ground..."BUT WE ONLY LOSS BY 5" should never come up....it's like lumberton saying they only loss by 20 smh lol

A loss is a loss. I'm defending that PA fans bringing up the 5 point loss..like yall are ashamed of it. Making excuses why yall gave up those points. 

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

A loss is a loss. I'm defending that PA fans bringing up the 5 point loss..like yall are ashamed of it. Making excuses why yall gave up those points. 

it can be said either way lol...it's like what came first the egg or the chicken...i seen some post saying "we only loss by 5" and it brings up PAM fans saying what i said or the moral victory stuff.

Congrats to Titans . You have a team this year that would have been good in your old district its good in this district . Playoffs won't be much different than your old class . Think George Ranch last year .  This year a lot of teams were down considerably from past years in this district  . Most years there is going to be a knock down drag out at the top with 4/5 pretty good teams you will compete not dominate and over a period of time it will even out  with most of those 4-5 playing potentially for a championship . You will always have good talent  from PA,  no argument there but most years you will now be able to compete , even when talent is down a little . Anyway I still expect that over 5  years or so Dogs will win more than they lose to the Titans . Overall the district becomes stronger so good luck in the playoffs represent us well , as I know you will . 

16 minutes ago, Olddog said:

Congrats to Titans . You have a team this year that would have been good in your old district its good in this district . Playoffs won't be much different than your old class . Think George Ranch last year .  This year a lot of teams were down considerably from past years in this district  . Most years there is going to be a knock down drag out at the top with 4/5 pretty good teams you will compete not dominate and over a period of time it will even out  with most of those 4-5 playing potentially for a championship . You will always have good talent  from PA,  no argument there but most years you will now be able to compete , even when talent is down a little . Anyway I still expect that over 5  years or so Dogs will win more than they lose to the Titans . Overall the district becomes stronger so good luck in the playoffs represent us well , as I know you will . 

Ah no.  PAM had a clean sweep of the underclassmen games but nothing like hope against facts.......

My understanding is this freshman group at Nederland didn't win a game at CO or Central middle........