Thoughts on PAM sweep of Mid County?

ace2335

14 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Lol, I use to work with a guy that lived there and I would bring him home sometimes. At night, I  told him he would have to get out at the guard shack. Lol It was like the movie "Training Day" lol

I grew up on The other end of Hale the street In front of the apartments off pine st by the old Martin elementary and my uncle stayed in the gardens... when I got dropped of by bus after practice late it looked like a scene off "Hardball" when Jefferson got jumped ahah 

PA beating MId County went on my entire life with few exceptions.  The talent in PA always runs deep as evidenced by the many college and NFL players over the years.  I am happy Memorial is getting some time to beat up on 5A teams.  They took their beatings as a small 6A school.  Congrats to Memorial!!! 5A D1 Region 3 is gonna be a bloodbath.  

46 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

it was expected, They put more players in the PROs in this area than any other school. Maybe the stupidest thread ive seen!!!! They just dropped from 6A the are supposed to win!

Which Mid County team do you support?  Stupid thread?  Why? Is the topic True or False?

It's like the team said and now y'all using words like overrated and escaped...pick 6's are part of the game. But take away that and the td on garbage time....png only scored two offensive td's also they called a bs hold to take away hines beautiful 70 yard td. Those boys said they are gonna DOMINATE  this district and that's what they are doing. We or more loke they lol, told yall RJ is in for a shock...not so fast is he?? He appeared fast because of the boo boo teams png faced.

9 hours ago, Bulldogpower said:

If they go 34-0 in district then I'll be impressed. It's not like they played a full on Nederland team and they escaped PNG. Years to come will get tougher but.....we shall see

Everybody has injuries. Good grief how many times are we gonna here that excuse. Don't be jealous that PAM has more PA players than PNG & Nederland. 

52 minutes ago, pakronos said:

It's like the team said and now y'all using words like overrated and escaped...pick 6's are part of the game. But take away that and the td on garbage time....png only scored two offensive td's also they called a bs hold to take away hines beautiful 70 yard td. Those boys said they are gonna DOMINATE  this district and that's what they are doing. We or more loke they lol, told yall RJ is in for a shock...not so fast is he?? He appeared fast because of the boo boo teams png faced.

sorry brother it was a hold, wide reciver had a nice handful of jersey, official right there to catch it. im not gonna blame the outcome on what it shoulda, coulda. The refs missed a horse collar on RJ when one of your lineman sacked him, but then with the no call our lineman gets a 15 yard penalty called on same play. There were missed calls and bad calls both way, point is we got beat by the better team. I am not gonna sit here and pat you on the back all day long, yall won we lost, in my eyes the first half was the best defensive game I have seen in a while. The second half was a lil different lol.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

sorry brother it was a hold, wide reciver had a nice handful of jersey, official right there to catch it. im not gonna blame the outcome on what it shoulda, coulda. The refs missed a horse collar on RJ when one of your lineman sacked him, but then with the no call our lineman gets a 15 yard penalty called on same play. There were missed calls and bad calls both way, point is we got beat by the better team. I am not gonna sit here and pat you on the back all day long, yall won we lost, in my eyes the first half was the best defensive game I have seen in a while. The second half was a lil different lol.

Not sure if he was in or around the pocket, but I dont think that rule applies to QBS in the pocket, but I may be wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

Take away the fumbled snap that led to a PAM touchdown and PNG would have been up at least 7-0 at halftime, and could have won the game.. so that goes both ways man

If if if. Good defense forces turnovers and mistakes. Enough with the losers attitude. Oh we playing PAM I think we can win I hope we can win there overrated. (Lose)that what they where suppose to do with those enrollment numbers we ain't lose by 30. If Hines wasn't so fast if Vincent was so good. Etc etc. We played in district with wb ns lp dp. And never heard as much excuses. Central beat us hell ozen beat us it can be done. Stop accepting moral victories because you ain't lose by 30. If you ain't win you lost. PNG look solid.

PAM has the athletes to make a run.... Sooner than later they will have to throw the ball downfield, if they cant Hines production will suffer as Harrison's not a threat  to run. There isnt a Defense  in 22-5a this year that can contain the athletes that PAM bring to the table. PAM's D impresses me.... Jmo but the O needs to extend the field with the passing game. The tools are there.

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Everybody has injuries. Good grief how many times are we gonna here that excuse. Don't be jealous that PAM has more PA players than PNG & Nederland. 

Jealous? I would hope they have more PA players since ya know....it's where they are from? The post asked my thoughts and I gave them. If PAM had injuries and lost to both MC teams you can bet we would hear all about it.

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

Man, please with this foolishness. Your opinion of something sways with however you feel at the moment, Titans fans can attest to that.  I treat children that exhibit the same egocentric behavior and temper tantrums that you throw on here but they are on medication and require therapeutic intervention. You too old for that. From what I gather you graduated at about the same time I was born. But I digress.

He doesnt run a 4.3 but he definitely runs a low 4.5 at the QB position. He times faster than Vince Young in his prime (4.58) and guys like Andrew Luck (4.67) and even Donovan McNabb (4.54) and Steve McNair (4.7s). You mean to tell me that is slow at the QUARTERBACK POSITION? He would have been the fastest QB at the 2016 NFL draft. 

This is the hidden content, please
 (
)
QB 4.56
QB 4.77
QB 4.77
QB 4.78
 (
)
QB 4.78
QB 4.79
QB 4.79
QB 4.8
QB 4.8
QB 4.81
 (
)
QB 4.82
QB 4.83
QB 4.84
QB 4.86
QB 4.89
QB 4.94
QB 5.22
QB -

8 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Jealous? I would hope they have more PA players since ya know....it's where they are from? The post asked my thoughts and I gave them. If PAM had injuries and lost to both MC teams you can bet we would hear all about it.

Obviously you didn't get the humor. An we all know your on your 8th string quarterback.  

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If if if. Good defense forces turnovers and mistakes. Enough with the losers attitude. Oh we playing PAM I think we can win I hope we can win there overrated. (Lose)that what they where suppose to do with those enrollment numbers we ain't lose by 30. If Hines wasn't so fast if Vincent was so good. Etc etc. We played in district with wb ns lp dp. And never heard as much excuses. Central beat us hell ozen beat us it can be done. Stop accepting moral victories because you ain't lose by 30. If you ain't win you lost. PNG look solid.

I didn't go back and read every single post, but I hope there are no excuses being made. I hope it's just the game being discussed. Because it's the same as some PA fans discussing why PNG scored this and that. That's kinda of making excuses as to why we came within 5 points of the beast. PNG got out there and worked their butts off...that's why. I'm sure the team isn't patting their backs about a moral victory.