Shepherd vs Madisonville

aTmfan06

Madisonville looks to be pretty fast and has some playmakers. So This is no "give me" game for Shepherd. Shepherd has to go out and take care of the football. They will have to contain on defense. On offense Shepherd will have to pound the ball (as they have been). They beat Tarkington fairly easy but I thought Shepherd was a little bit sloppy on the night with some holding calls and with some of their blocking. But I can see the coaches cleaning that up this week. Madisonville always plays Shepherd tough, so this is the game that could bit them in the butt if they don't take care of business. Like I always say, that's why we play the game. We shall see on Friday Night. But I do think Shepherd wins this game in a close one.

I agree with the above posts!! Madisonville always plays Shepherd hard.  I have friends from Madisonville even though I am a die heart Trojan.  It seems that madisonville has been in most of the games up until the 4th quarter.  I think they will play a complete game and pull of the upset.

Madisonville 31

Shepherd 28