Crosby / Dayton

Red Dawn

6 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

Dayton is struggling. Crosby has been hit and miss. Throw the records out. This is the Hwy 90 Rivalry. Let's roll. 

Predict that Crosby fine tunes this high powered machine and rolls 42-21. 

I think that's a pretty good score prediction. Dayton is giving up over 35 points per game on the season and they're giving up 45 per game over their last three so the defense s actually trending in the wrong direction. 

I would just like to see Crosby play clean and continue to improve in the running game like we have the last few weeks. We've also had one shaky defensive performance this year, it would be nice to come out of this game feeling great about that unit again. Long as we come out healthy and with a win I'll be able to accept how ever the aesthetics may look though. 

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think that's a pretty good score prediction. Dayton is giving up over 35 points per game on the season and they're giving up 45 per game over their last three so the defense s actually trending in the wrong direction. 

I would just like to see Crosby play clean and continue to improve in the running game like we have the last few weeks. We've also had one shaky defensive performance this year, it would be nice to come out of this game feeling great about that unit again. Long as we come out healthy and with a win I'll be able to accept how ever the aesthetics may look though. 

Agree. At one time I thought this was one of the best defenses that I've seen at Crosby. May still be. I'd like to see them lock Dayton down.