Liberty 42 Orangefield 27/FINAL

WOSgrad

Mcgee was Orangefield's only guy, I recall hearing some Orangefield fans complaining on here at the beginning of the year that this Mcgee guy wasn't getting enough carries, heard he only had like 5 one game... I was thinking that was just a lame excuse but after seeing the guy play he is phenomenal lol when it was 14-14 he had both their scores and all their yards he was the only one doing anything. I now wonder with you guys why he isn't getting enough of the carries seems like the offense should be build solely around him. 

I agree with you on McGree getting more carries.  BUT (Ha Ha ha), But with the Wing T Offense OF runs, it's absolutely brutal on these RB's.  Against LCM McGee was hurt after the 1/2 half and didn't play vs Kelly. 

In this Offense you can't give the kid the all up the middle 25 plays a game.  No RB would last a full game.

It's a good offense when you have big strong Earl Campbell or John Riggins type running backs.....

You have to spread the runs out.