Barbers Hill 42 Dayton 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

Dayton fans, I feel for ya'll.  Not knocking #4, but he don't give ya'll the best chance at the QB position. Nations must've grabbed Hancock's play book on the way out. We were sitting there going draw middle, bubble screen left or right with Styner or the fake screen slant pass. That was 95% of the plays called. Down by 21 and Nations has offense taking 20 seconds to snap ball, horrible time management.  Last, but not least, Dayton has to cut out personal foul penalties. In closing, BH D swarmed to the ball like maniacs and the offense did what they do best, spread the ball around and score points. Good luck to Dayton rest of season.

3 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Dayton fans, I feel for ya'll.  Not knocking #4, but he don't give ya'll the best chance at the QB position. Nations must've grabbed Hancock's play book on the way out. We were sitting there going draw middle, bubble screen left or right with Styner or the fake screen slant pass. That was 95% of the plays called. Down by 21 and Nations has offense taking 20 seconds to snap ball, horrible time management.  Last, but not least, Dayton has to cut out personal foul penalties. In closing, BH D swarmed to the ball like maniacs and the offense did what they do best, spread the ball around and score points. Good luck to Dayton rest of season.

Good post. I thought we were the only ones that saw that.

Definitely not the same Dayton team. at one point I started feeling sorry for yall then slapped myself!!! WTF........:). I don't even have the energy to talk smack after this one. BH needs to celebrate then let this game go though and focus on Splendora next as that team is out to be the spoiler! Good luck Bronco's it looks like yall have some tough decisions coming up about the future of your coaching staff.

2 hours ago, Coachknowitall said:

Why they only beat BH JV 7 to 0 and the BH JV defense destroyed dayton and truth be known all the JV BH offensive players are up on varsity Dayton was playing the last three years B team offense or Dayton would have taken a good old fasion beating. I don't think the Dayton JV can be of any assistance after what I saw last night. Keep eyes on the second string QB and the starting running back, several receivers, and two more g

1 minute ago, Broncofan78 said:
2 hours ago, Coachknowitall said:

Why they only beat BH JV 7 to 0 and the BH JV defense destroyed dayton and truth be known all the JV BH offensive players are up on varsity Dayton was playing the last three years B team offense or Dayton would have taken a good old fasion beating. I don't think the Dayton JV can be of any assistance after what I saw last night. Keep eyes on the second string QB and the starting running back, several receivers, and two more g

Easy boss their are kids on that jv that dominated you guys.  #21 sent a few kids to the sideline

48 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I said that from week one.

It is what it is, sometimes teams with new coaches have to rebuild. We went from barely 30 players on a roster to 50-51. And to all the haters out there, don't ever take the Broncos lightly. I trust that coach nations will get the Broncos where we all want to be. We have a lot of talent coming up to replace all the seniors and we will be district leaders again,as always Go Broncos

2 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

It is what it is, sometimes teams with new coaches have to rebuild. We went from barely 30 players on a roster to 50-51. And to all the haters out there, don't ever take the Broncos lightly. I trust that coach nations will get the Broncos where we all want to be. We have a lot of talent coming up to replace all the seniors and we will be district leaders again,as always Go Broncos

I've only seen tonights game, but I disagree. What i seen isn't rebuilding. Same offense as last coach and right pieces aren't in place. Better go get an OC or something.  Defense wasn't much better. Not trying argue because you follow alot closer then me, but don't think it's rebuilding.

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I've only seen tonights game, but I disagree. What i seen isn't rebuilding. Same offense as last coach and right pieces aren't in place. Better go get an OC or something.  Defense wasn't much better. Not trying argue because you follow alot closer then me, but don't think it's rebuilding.

Enjoy your season, That's about all I'm gonna tell you.

42 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I agree with it not being rebuilding but they can still score a bunch of points with that offense, especially with their personnel. Per them they've been having qb issues the last couple of years and still scored 45 and 48 on BH, you knew the slant and bubble screen was coming then too. They just can't get the ball to the playmakers anymore, I know some was BH's improved D though.