Best QB/QB's in 3A 2007 season?

• 4 weeks later...

Brooks will be a Senior next year at Tarkington.

He will be a 4 year starter at QB.

He has 3900+ yards passing.

Look for some good things to come.

good kid...he should have a great sr year and hopefully will be the first tarkington player to get a 1A scholarship in ages...if ever!

Guest Kingofthadimond09

Aaron Hazlewood is just a really good athelete he has a cannon of an arm and the quickest feet ive ever seen and hes really strong for his size he should have no problem leading the wildcats to victory

yeah the arron hazlewood kid is real good. he was good this past season, but he was out with injuries when we played wos. hes real fast and and has a real good arm. this year he will have a few good recievers to throw to this upcoming year. kville should be real good we have speed, strength, and alot of talent.

Guest Kingofthadimond09

I agree with kville07 aaron benches like 230 and he weighs like 145. he is just an all around super athelete for the Wildcats. With there fast running backs and with Randy Musgrove out wide the Wildcats are going to do a fine job in there district next year good luck.

I've got to say that they Hazelwood QB from Kirbyville is amazing. Really accurate and a strong arm. I didn't know he only weighed about 145, does anyone know what his height is. When we played them last year he only looked about 5'6". That doesn't matter though he is a good QB

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin